Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: jace
Just because soem straight couples are unfit does not mean children should be turned over to homosexuals. It's wrong, always has been, always should be. Just because they organized politically and got media support does not make it right. They are abnormal. I don't claim Bible told me either, it's obviously abnormal and wrong. I don;t think most even want to marry, they are doing it to force acceptance of their sex life on people.

I'm beginning to realize this may be a futile endeavor. Explaining, what should be obvious, to these people is something like trying to explain the color blue to someone who's been blind since birth. They just don't get it. It's common sense but it doesn't fit the political/social paradigm they've created for themselves. Or, to be more precise, what has been created for them by the secular left in politics, media, education, etc. They've all bought in so much to the unisex lie by the left, that argues there's no real difference between men and women, that they see no importance in a child being raised by a mother and father. Or the unique natural traits each bring.

Explain how it should be obvious to "these people", and please do so without citing scripture or basing it on your beliefs.

And again, you've referred to information coming from the "secular left" as propaganda. And no, you don't have to actually use the word "propaganda" to call something "propaganda".

Last edited by XDCX; 04/01/13 10:05 AM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis