Originally Posted By: jace
Just because soem straight couples are unfit does not mean children should be turned over to homosexuals. It's wrong, always has been, always should be. Just because they organized politically and got media support does not make it right. They are abnormal. I don't claim Bible told me either, it's obviously abnormal and wrong. I don;t think most even want to marry, they are doing it to force acceptance of their sex life on people.

Wow! Abnormal in what way? I mean did your parents share their sex life with you, and since it was straight, it was okay? rolleyes Goodness gracious! It's abnormal in the same way some people are left handed. They surely won't make their children be left handed. But they are abnormal, since most people are right handed, and that's the norm, meaning that's what majority of people are. Doesn't make them any less of a parent. It's irrelevant. Parents keep their sex lives out of their children's lives. In fact, having a left handed parent might even affect children more. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones