Should cigarettes be illegal? Well, there was a time where I advocated for (at least the idea) of the leagalization of marijuana. Now, by all right ways, I think marijuana should be illegal, but I've come to study the backgrounds of the drug business and what goes on in the streets and near the borders is absolutely horrendous. Legalizing marijauna would help to bring down those absolutely barbouras terrorist cartels down, so therfore, maybe we really ought to take that into consideration. I thought to myself "what about the factor of pride and letting the druggies win by legalizing this instead of standing up and fighting the cartels?" I would then say to myself "Go to one of those houses that has recentely been shot up by one of these cartels and look down at an innocent dead child and her she had to die for your 'pride.'" A little dramatic, I know, but those people in the drug business are just pure evil. Anyway, I think my opinion's 50/50 on the legalization of marijuana use.

Anyway, if cigarettes were to be legalize, I fear that violence would spread out in such a way that he haven't seen since those violent days of alcohol prohibition. I don't want to see violence hit our domestic streets while people who want to smoke will probably continue smoking anyway.

Now, if it were up to me and everything was more "right" with the world as far as violence and things of that nature, I would most definately outlaw cigarettes and chewing tabacco (which does absolutely hideous things to your mouth). However, if you ask anyone I know they will tell you that I am a flaming traditionalist and I've come to realize that smoking cigars is a tradition that many people enjoy. I would allow Cigars to be sold on the 4th of July only with a limit of only ten cigars per person (if people would only smoke that often, it really wouldn't be so much of a problem in the first place). Smoking outdoors would only be permitted on Independence Day and if any buyers have cigars left over, they would have to be smoked indoors on their private property. If any injury occurrsed to those bystanding to those who smoked, the smoker could be sued or even prosecuted. Since we're allowing the distribution of cigars for this special day, we may as well make the best of it and give them the best cigars, Cubans (the Embargo Act is a different subject altogether). This way farmers will have no motivation whatsoever to grow tobacco. With all due respect to the farmers all around the nation (I, myself come from a proud family of farmers), there will come a day when those who grow tobacco will need to realize that they no longet make a living off from a product that has others dying. Now, is my plan flawed? Probably most definately. I'm sure most of you could spend all day tearing out the glitches in it, but it is one theory I've had.

Would I like cigarettes to be able to be illegalized? Most definately. I believe the tobacco companies truly are an evil force who have tried to target young smokers and the past and may even take pride in the fact that they are making money off of the spreading of first and second-hand smoke all around. I'd love for it to end.

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster"