Originally Posted By: spmob
So who the fuck was the boss when merlino got pinched and went away? Who did the FBI even say it was? I wouldn't need to look that up. Thats why you see me posting mainly on philly. And I didn't say half of south philly...i said all. Most knew Merlino was the real Boss even when Ralph was said to be boss. He set Uncle Joe up to take full control until he returned, something went down or have someone run for him. Merlino is a wild card anyway. But thats not the point. Point is...Your a jerk off!

Apparently Merlino remained official boss after he went to prison and Ligambi was the acting boss. As for you and the rest of South Philly knowing that all along, did the mob send out a memo to everybody or something? whistle

By the way, pal, I went back through all your posts where you mentioned Merlino and/or Ligambi, and you never mentioned Ligambi just being acting boss until after that news came out in April 2012. rolleyes

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/30/13 02:40 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.