Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Not crucifying you at all. Just don't quote the text as how you live then turn and run when it's a lost argument! And speaking of Good Friday the house of The Lord only observes a Man and a Woman. Homosexuality is a sin! King Solomon was covering all his bases!

I'm no Biblical scholar, so correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand, the only unforgivable sin is not accepting Christ as your Lord and savior. So suppose a homosexual accepts Jesus as his/her Lord and savior, and does his/her best to refrain from gay/lesbian behavior, would they be accepted into Heaven?

And if that is the case, then it confirms one of my biggest issues with religion. I have nothing against people who have faith in a higher power, but I take issue when a person of faith tells me or someone else that I'm going to Hell unless I conform to a certain prototype.

Pardon me if I'm going off topic, but despite my lack of beliefs, I am fascinated by this stuff.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis