Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Again your opinion ivy. A good philosophy to have in life is 1. Love and 2. Live and let live. You seem to have a hard time doing both. My personal belief: I do not give a fuck if gays get married. Because it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Good day

As I've pointed out before, how this country wants to define marriage was decided over a century ago when polygamy was outlawed. Since then, where was all the moral outrage by those now in favor of gay marriage? Back then, these were people who were actually being denied their rights, according to the Constitution. But not a peep from anyone, even though the same arguments you've used could be used there, PLUS the freedom of religion. But now, since it's gay marriage, redefining the marital institution it is apparently OK. rolleyes

You wanna give me a good reason why gays shouldn't be married? Other than the bible which you cannot prove came from god or for "procreation" in which gays can adopt the millions of children that are currently in orphanages. There's a video about a young man from Iowa about my age maybe younger, who was raised in by two women. He argues in a court against striking down Iowas law that allows gays to marry. I'll post the link

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone