GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 679 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,605
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,539
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,462
Posts1,061,347
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70652
06/22/04 11:19 PM
06/22/04 11:19 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
This is probably one of the few things I disagree with Kerry about. He supports abortion. I'm VERY against it and I feel that the only time it should even be considered is if a woman is raped. If she's raped, then it should be her choice.

I've even been questioning whether that's right or wrong too. Are you FOR or AGAINST it? -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70653
06/22/04 11:33 PM
06/22/04 11:33 PM
Cincinnati
DannyMontana Offline
Underboss
DannyMontana  Offline
Underboss
Cincinnati
I am against it 100%, unless like Pat said a woman is raped, which is still a questionable decision to make.

George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

-Slater "Dazed and Confused"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70654
06/22/04 11:43 PM
06/22/04 11:43 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Offtopic: How can you agree or disagree with Kerry on anything when he doesn't even have a firm stance on the issues? :p

---

Ontopic: Not even in rape is abortion justified. Killing an innocent life is the most abhorrent act that can be committed by one human being upon another imho. It is not the child's fault that he/she is created out of a deviant and despicable act; it is a life regardless of how conception occurs.

These feminists who go 'round screaming "It's a woman's choice" should consider the fact that every human being has unalienable rights (especially so in the United States, though they are defiled by abortion). Killing a sentient being is wrong in it's own right, but to kill ones own flesh and blood...how can you live with yourself? Many women who have had abortions have regretted doing so, perhaps the most publicized "turn around" would be in the Roe v. Wade case. By the time the case was over, she had given birth. But regardless, she is now a strong pro-life advocate.

Some may find my stance hypocritical that I support the death penalty, yet vehementally oppose abortion. The oft aimed-at-Republicans saying: "Before you're born, you are priceless. But once you're out of the womb, you can be put in the electric chair." The difference is this: the child inside a womans body is pure (save for original sin; cleansed through baptism) and wholly innocent. Free from any poison or ills that afflict society today. It's like choosing take a gun, and having a choice: to save Osama Bin Laden or kill an unborn child simply because the child is unwanted...

I think I've talked about this before, but if a pregnant women is killed by a drunk driver, it's double-homicide. Yet the intentional murder of an unborn child by a liscensed physician is legally and morally acceptable??? I think not. Perhaps the ends justify the means in the case of abortionist Dr. Barnett Slepian, who was killed in Amhearst (a suburb of Buffalo) a few years ago by James Kopp, who took a high powered rifle and shot him. Call me morbid, but I think what Kopp did is not entirely wrong. Killing that man stopped the suffering and death of unborn children.

I think that if my wife/girlfriend ever did have an abortion, my reaction would be even stronger then that of Michael Corleone in GF II. I cannot begin to fathom the immediate disgust I would hold in my heart. Of course again, the response: "Many men are not responsible for the child they create." While that may be true, neither are women who leave their child for three days (to go snort crack) alone in his room, and come back to find he has electrocuted himself by sticking a stapler into an outlet. This happened in Buffalo fairly recently. Another reason why I wholly support adoptions, especially considering that it could be the ultimate gift. If you live in poverty and know you cannot care for your child, why not give him or her the best chance they've got? Choose life. Not death.

It's not a choice. It's murder.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70655
06/23/04 12:28 AM
06/23/04 12:28 AM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
Abortion = murder

"It's my body, my choice."

They fail to remember that there is someone else's body in them. :rolleyes:

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70656
06/23/04 01:22 AM
New York
DonsAdvisor Offline
Underboss
DonsAdvisor  Offline
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
If she's raped, then it should be her choice.
What if a woman claimed she was raped, but it couldn't be proven?

"A refusal is not the act of a friend"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70657
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by DannyMontana:
I am against it 100%, unless like Pat said....
Which is it? 100% or 99.9% or ??

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70658
06/23/04 02:39 AM
06/23/04 02:39 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
I am 100% in favor of abortion.

In fact, I think mothers should be permitted to kill their children even after they are born, and up to, say, age five.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70659
06/23/04 07:48 AM
06/23/04 07:48 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Well Plawrence, you certainly made my jaw drop then. And you're not stood naked infront of me this time (that's one for the rumour mill).

I'm all for abortion.

Infact I'm all for euphenasia and voluntary suicides for people of all ages over 21 years old.

The voluntary suicides should have a trial run in prisons first. People given long term sentences should be allowed the right to die and it could help reduce prison overpopulation. Inmates would be given 6 months of counselling first before the death could be given.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70660
06/23/04 07:59 AM
06/23/04 07:59 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Why bother with a trial run? In fact, why bother with voluntary suicides at all?

Let's just execute all of the two-time losers. Now that will reduce the prison population.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70661
06/23/04 10:05 AM
06/23/04 10:05 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I too am against abortion. If I can wait to have sex, then anybody can! Keep it zipped up!

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70662
06/23/04 10:17 AM
06/23/04 10:17 AM
ATL
Omar Suarez Offline
Underboss
Omar Suarez  Offline
Underboss
ATL
What if a teenage girl is raped by her father or brother?
I believe it is well justified then.

How am I not myself?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70663
06/23/04 10:49 AM
06/23/04 10:49 AM
North London
Bella Mafia UK Offline
Capo
Bella Mafia UK  Offline
Capo
North London
I'm personally not in favour of abortions, I would not have one myself, but who am I to tell other women what to do? I wouldn't condemn someone who had had an abortion as that's their choice and none of my business.

But we're a bit more leniant in this part of the world. I know its a much more contraversial issue in the US.

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70664
06/23/04 11:43 AM
06/23/04 11:43 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I agree with Double J on this issue whole heartedly. It is MURDER no matter what the case.
It is more wrong in the US to kill an animal than it is to kill an unborn baby. I was brought up "if you gonna do the crime than you got to do the time"

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70665
06/23/04 11:47 AM
06/23/04 11:47 AM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
I´m think all we have the choice to decided what is better for us, so i´m agree with womans who decided abortion is the best thing to do. because is their choice , i guess.

Ps: i´m not feminist (either a old fashion lady) , i don´t have a political tendency i guess, i´m was raised catholic and i live in a country who have a divorce law for a year , so i not a typical liberal person in background , but i´m belive in freedom to choose.

" What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?"

" Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life"- there is a light that never goes out by The smiths.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70666
06/23/04 11:48 AM
06/23/04 11:48 AM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
I belive in Abortion at any point in a pregnacy if at the point that the abortion is held that if the child is born prematurly that it is certain to die.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70667
06/23/04 12:01 PM
06/23/04 12:01 PM
New Market, MD
DeathByClotheshanger Offline
Underboss
DeathByClotheshanger  Offline
Underboss
New Market, MD
I think anti-abortionists are almost as bad as the terrorists we are trying to defeat.

Why are you trying to impose your beliefs on another person? It's really no different than trying to have the whole world convert to Islam. Or those holy rollers who want the entire country to revert back to the stone age and become super-christians.

if I don't want to, I don't have to.

Leave me the f--- alone.

Until the baby is able to survive witout extensive medical help, it's part of her body. While I don't agree with later birth abortions, in all reality, that woman should be able to do whatever she wants.

Lord knows we don't need anymore unwanted children in this world.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70668
06/23/04 12:18 PM
06/23/04 12:18 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
Highly against it... surprise surprise.

Look... Science today is showing more than ever before that tha unborn fetus is a living person. It also shows that it even suffers pain during the process. There isnt much doubt in the scientific world, and there shouldnt be much doubt in the real world that abortion is wrong.

And that doesnt even mention the moral reasons. If you believe in god at all then you wouldnt even touch the possibility of abortion. I know having a child for some women is difficult, but denying it the right to have a life is nothing short of murder. Worse comes to worse, you could always give it up for adoption.

Now I am not against contraceptives. I dont see a problem with the morning after pill. I think more work should be done to improve contraceptives so this issue can go away, because frankly, it sickens me.

"You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."
-Amarillo Slim
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70669
06/23/04 12:40 PM
06/23/04 12:40 PM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline
Underboss
La Dolce Vita  Offline
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
I know having a child for some women is difficult.....Worse comes to worse, you could always give it up for adoption.

Frankly, I was waiting for plaw to expand on his comments made prior . We have broached this subject before and as a fellow adoptee, I am surprised at his response and wonder if he made it in jest.

I was born to a 16 and 17 year old unmarried couple in San Francisco in 1965. Every day I thank my lucky stars that they "chose" adoption over the alternative. I think it could have been very easy to terminate the pregnancy then either by legal or illegal means.

Honestly, it is not a moral or political issue for me but an emotional one. Knowing I could have been an aborted "fetus" and never had the chance to exist - well, the thought makes me shudder. I also know the first time I heard my unborn baby's heartbeat or felt her kick for the first time, I could never intentionally bring harm to a baby - ANY baby.

But I also know that when a woman is young and pregnant and has nowhere to turn, they will use any means necessary to terminate the pregnancy. Time if of the essence and if not allowed legal means to abort, they will seek out more harmful,illegal and often times life threatening ways to rid themselves of the baby. I simply don't have the answer.

I know if I could perform magic, the first thing I would do is ensure that no girl in the world menstruated before the age of 21 (at least!). There is absolutely NO reason girls need to be fertile and able to bear children before then. Girls starting at 11 and we are telling them to abstain for YEARS, it is an uphill battle. There are enough things to worry about with sex without the thought of bringing unwanted or unplanned babies into this world.

Of course there are alot of OTHER things I would tackle if I could perform magic. I would be one tired gal!

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70670
06/23/04 12:43 PM
06/23/04 12:43 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
Highly against it... surprise surprise.

Look... Science today is showing more than ever before that tha unborn fetus is a living person. It also shows that it even suffers pain during the process. There isnt much doubt in the scientific world, and there shouldnt be much doubt in the real world that abortion is wrong.

And that doesnt even mention the moral reasons. If you believe in god at all then you wouldnt even touch the possibility of abortion. I know having a child for some women is difficult, but denying it the right to have a life is nothing short of murder. Worse comes to worse, you could always give it up for adoption.

Now I am not against contraceptives. I dont see a problem with the morning after pill. I think more work should be done to improve contraceptives so this issue can go away, because frankly, it sickens me.
I don't enjoy abortion or the subject but damn it, its a right to women.

It is then basicly a fight between two things... The Baby and The Mother and no matter what desicion made I think we can all agree that there is no defenate answer as to the right of abort. SOme one is bound to be screwed in the fight.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70671
06/23/04 12:54 PM
06/23/04 12:54 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
You could argue that they have the right to abort Mike. But god damn it, even if they did, does that make it right? I say this so often on the BB, but its a concept I truly believe in. Just because you have the right to do something, does not make it right.

Okay so the women might have the right to choose. What about the baby? What choice did the baby have? It didnt have a choice, to be born or to be murdered. Women make the choice to have sex and they know the risks. And if they dont, then they shouldnt be having sex anyways. shouldnt have been having sex anyways.

-Amarillo Slim
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70672
06/23/04 01:04 PM
06/23/04 01:04 PM
Texas
Patches Offline
Underboss
Patches  Offline
Underboss
Texas
I am against it. Hell, I have a 2 year old. The thought crossed my mind at first, but naturally decided againt it because this was my child inside. I think adoption is a wonderful choice. They're so any couples out thre who can't have children and want a child.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70673
06/23/04 01:13 PM
06/23/04 01:13 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
Frankly, I was waiting for plaw to expand on his comments made prior....I am surprised at his response and wonder if he made it in jest.
Like Willy Cicci, I'll expand on my answer.

My response was, of course, in jest, and made to point out the ridiculousness of the extreme argument, whether for or against abortion.

Surely, the point of view that a 16 year old rape victim, for example, or even a 16 year old who becomes pregnant from consensual sex should be made to carry a child to term is indefensible.

Yeah, I know all about how the girl should suffer the consequences for her actions if the pregnancy resulted from consensual sex, but since the law doesn't regard a teenager as being wholly responsible for his or her actions I don't see why an unwanted pregnancy should be any different.

And what do we do with the unwed mother and her newborn? Let them go on welfare, I guess, so we can all pay for it.

To me, once a fetus is capable of living outside the womb, it has become a person. Prior to that, it is simply a fetus growing inside of a woman's body, not yet a person, and part of that woman's body. And that gives her the right to choose abortion or birth.

As far as the death penalty goes, murder is murder, whether sanctioned by the state or not. I understand the anti-abortion argument, and understand the pro-death penalty one as well, but anyone in favor of both on the grounds that abortion is murder is just plain hypocritical IMO.

And while I'm on the subject of hypocrites, how about all the Catholics who are anti-abortion, yet practice birth control? If you want to really go to the extreme, one could argue that preventing an egg from being fertilized is a denial of life in a manner of speaking.

And finally, I know I've said this before:

"Beware of the religious right"

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70674
06/23/04 01:27 PM
06/23/04 01:27 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByClotheshanger:
I think anti-abortionists are almost as bad as the terrorists we are trying to defeat.

Why are you trying to impose your beliefs on another person? It's really no different than trying to have the whole world convert to Islam. Or those holy rollers who want the entire country to revert back to the stone age and become super-christians.

if I don't want to, I don't have to.

Leave me the f--- alone.

Until the baby is able to survive witout extensive medical help, it's part of her body. While I don't agree with later birth abortions, in all reality, that woman should be able to do whatever she wants.

Lord knows we don't need anymore unwanted children in this world.
It's very easy to say it's a womans right to choose when the other party is unable to speak. :rolleyes:

Calling Pro-Lifers terrorists now...somehow I don't think that people who advocate life over death can be called terrorists.

The dependancy of a child is irrelevant. If that was so, then death by parents could legally be held until the age when a child is no longer financially dependant. Even an infant out of the womb is soley dependant on the parents.

I don't think we are forcing our ideaology upon anyone; in fact, I think quite the opposite. Everyday we have to accomodate someone...no more "under God," it's a womans choice, politically correct bullshit. We should try the morally correct thing for a change. The number of "super-christians" as you call them is far outnumbered by the liberal media and the loose sociological image created by hollywood, and the acceptance of this as the "norm".

The baby may be a part of her body in the sense that yes, the two are connected. But in that same idea, it is also a part of the mans body. Genes came from two distinct people. Because the female carries (and supplies the baby with nutrients), the child is soley dependant on the woman to survive. But that give ANYONE the right to kill that life. It is a being that exists within another; simply because it cannot speak for or defend itself is a rather preposterous rationalization for destroying it.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70675
06/23/04 01:33 PM
06/23/04 01:33 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
A woman's "right"? Puh-leeze. The only "right" she and her lover had was the right to use birth control to begin with... or, if they reeaaally don't want to chance pregnancy: abstinence. It still floors me how in this day and age -- with all the different methods of birth control available -- folks still have "unwanted" pregnancies. And rape? Incest? You're talking about maybe .02% out of the massive slaughter
of babies that's going on. And even IF the pregnancy came via one of those horrors, IT'S STILL NOT THE BABY'S FAULT. Yet, regardless of the means, people still want to sacrifice innocents all to the god of convienence. A "woman's right"...sheeesh! The BABY (NOT tissue, fetus, etc.) inside her, while he didn't ask to be conceived, has "rights" as well, and the most basic right is the right to life. And don't give me that crap about "since it's legal, it must be okay." Throwing people to the lions for their religious beliefs was okay in Rome at one time, too.
As far as those who insist on referring to the unborn child as a "thing" rather than a baby, I suppose this helps alleviate some of the inherent guilt over it. But my question to those folks is, What are the chances that this "fetus/tissue," if left unchecked and unaborted, will grow into an actual person ?? Probably pretty good. Thus, if the unborn child is going to grow into a man or woman, then he/she is still a person inside the womb. And if a person, then, quite simply, abortion is murder. You can label it whatever you'd like to help you sleep at night, but whatever you believe it is personally doesn't change what it truly is.
And, btw, I'm not "anti-abortion"...I'm pro-life. "Anti-abortion" is just another handy label folks use to: (1) Again, alleviate guilt for the pro-abortionists ("pro-choice" is an oxymoron); and (2) paint the pro-lifers in a negative, "rebellious" light. But, hey, that's cool...I love being a rebel!

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70676
06/23/04 01:34 PM
06/23/04 01:34 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by DeathByClotheshanger:
[b] I think anti-abortionists are almost as bad as the terrorists we are trying to defeat.

Calling Pro-Lifers terrorists now...somehow I don't think that people who advocate life over death can be called terrorists. [/b][/quote]Nice comeback.

-Amarillo Slim
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70677
06/23/04 01:45 PM
06/23/04 01:45 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
You could argue that they have the right to abort Mike. But god damn it, even if they did, does that make it right? I say this so often on the BB, but its a concept I truly believe in. Just because you have the right to do something, does not make it right.

It is a true concept but the problem is is that in this topic there is no right or wrong...

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70678
06/23/04 01:52 PM
06/23/04 01:52 PM
Cincinnati
DannyMontana Offline
Underboss
DannyMontana  Offline
Underboss
Cincinnati
Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by DannyMontana:
[b] I am against it 100%, unless like Pat said....
Which is it? 100% or 99.9% or ?? [/b][/quote]Well, I am 100%. I actually thought about what should happen if she should get raped. I still think that you should not be able to get an abortion. So, 100%.

George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

-Slater "Dazed and Confused"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70679
06/23/04 02:05 PM
06/23/04 02:05 PM
New Market, MD
DeathByClotheshanger Offline
Underboss
DeathByClotheshanger  Offline
Underboss
New Market, MD
I think most women go crazy trying to decide what to do. It's a painful experience to actually decide to have an abortion. So if she has come to the conclusion to abort, hopefully only a few weeks after conception, then I think she should.

After all, we are focusing a little too much on something that is little more than a cell from inside your cheek, rather than a 16-17 year old girl who still has high school and college to deal with...

Let's not forget about them guys.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70680
06/23/04 02:12 PM
06/23/04 02:12 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
Like you said, abortion can be a very traumatic experience for a woman who has to make the choice, and chooses the wrong path. And studies show that many of these women do not emotionaly recover. Not to mention physically, in fact, there are many cases where women have died from abortion. And the risks of birth defects and miscarriages for future children that she maybe does want to have, are increased tremendousely as well.

-Amarillo Slim
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 7: Abortion #70681
06/23/04 02:20 PM
06/23/04 02:20 PM
Texas
Patches Offline
Underboss
Patches  Offline
Underboss
Texas
I was 15 when I had my son.

Everyday I thank God for him for coming into my life.

Even though I have him I still am going to get my Pre-Med and go to medical school. Before I had him I wasn't even going to finish high school. I have more of a future now with my son than I dd before I got pregnant.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull