Originally Posted By: spmob
Ivey, Joey Merlino's sister could log on to this forum and you would still give her shit. Im not a anti FBI guy, I just can't stand how you discredit people and pat yourself on the back. Your life is based on a google search. You can research and research all you want but you just dont get how the neighborhood works and thats my fault to think that all of a sudden you would. But while you were banging out that book report of yours up there I was having a nice dinner, watched the game, smoked a nice bowl and then got a blow job. Glad you had a nice night as well.

When have I ever patted myself on the back? You keep accusing me of stuff I don't do. I always defer to the FBI. Not myself.

And you can stuff that "neighborhood" bullshit where the sun doesn't shine. I'm so damn sick of hearing that crap. You know damn well that you and everyone else are just as dependent on public sources of information as the rest of us. Simply living in an area doesn't automatically make one privy to the inner workings of the local mob family. And it's time for people to quit pretending like it does.

And why add that last part? What are you trying to prove? I couldn't care what you do with your personal time. Just don't come here and pretend like you knew Merlino was the boss all along after the fact. Now go smoke a bowl and go ask your sister for another BJ.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/27/13 10:27 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.