I don't think it's Leonetti who writes this blog. I believe is his co writer Scott Burnstein, who is trying every way to promote the book and himself in order to redemm himself for writing such a terrible book. On the RD website, he was at first claiming that Leonetti would come on to answer question, and of course that never happened. Also, he was saying how he (Burnstein) would be going on the book tour with Leonetti. Who would want to hear him? I think he is delusional and by all means a horrible writer. Phil's book should have been a NY Times best seller but it was not even close. I attribute the amateur writing skills of the 2 authors. Who never even took pride in editing their own book! This book should have been as successful as the UNDERBOSS. This blog is bullshit.
In this blog Leonetti claims that he didn't know the difference between Whitey and a James Bulger. Come on. He is smarter than that. I still can't believe that Phil gave up the copyright of his book and shared it with those two want to be amateur writers.