Just wondering about the passion of fans in the US. From watching plenty of US sports, i was wondering just who seems to generate the most passion. Boston folks seem to love their sports,as do New Yorkers and apparently their rivalry is fierce? Philly fans are apparently very vocal and hard to please? Steelers fans seem to pop up everywhere? Chicago fans also are very loyal. However what about New Orleans Saints fans, they turn the SuperDome into a carnival every home game? And Dallas fans also? They are full of themselves, yes?

On the other side i watch the Lakers play basketball and there is no atmosphere and all the cameramen want to do is look at old Jack Nicholson all game!!

Who are the best? Most loyal? Not wanting to start any arguments or anything lol

Over here where soccer is King of course, my home town of Newcastle is football mad, no other sport even comes close. Many other areas of the UK will rightly say they are just as passionate but in Newcastle we have not won a trophy since 1969 and have generally been poor since but we pull in 50,000 fans every home game and take thousands of fans on the road to away games.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!