Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Deathkiss--You just don't understand. You just don't get it. You're talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing. -Pat [/QB]
Patrick, I had enough of this. The more you talk the more stupid you sound. As Angie (That's my real name as well, Angela) stated, this thug life consists of drug dealers and killers. Luckily, most people on the BB, if any, is not buying this 2-Pac thug life. In real life, these thugs do not call women bitches as some sort honor (or at least not in front of their face). That is really a prejudgous remark if you think some black women want to called a bitch. Go to a ghetto and find out what the truth about this thug life rather than taking CD lyrics on face value. All I was trying to do is to make you understand that your ideas of black life is false. If you do have any black friends, I am suprised they have not corrected you.
I am not talking about what I heard, but rather what I saw for myself, and what I have experience. Now you want to come again what I don't know nothing about.
Furthermore, MLK is not a thrug, Malcolm X only represented a small band of violent African Americans, so why would you think he would be in your textbooks.

By the way, I did not compare the rapist,drug dealer 2-Pac to Mason. Actually, I compared him to you because you are doing exactly the same thing he did. Wrongly interpreting the white album. By the way, how is the acne?

Send the car for me too, mama