Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Originally Posted By: LCN1987
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

Shouldn't make statements like this, especially when you don't know if they're the truth or not, and when it comes to skinny I can assure you guys that you're both wrong.. But I guess he struck a nerve with you. Lil keyboard warriors over there jerking each other off.

Why, because he told you in a PM he is a gangster? I'm fed up with people on these boards acting like they're gangsters and somehow know everything about the mafia because THEY SAY SO. Fact of the matter is, you don't post info like that on a board for outsiders to see. Some guys, like Hairy pointed out, get their info from RD and pass it own as their own to seem more credible. It's been done a ton of times and it gets boring...

Then, guys like Ivy and Hairy and whoever with knowledge get shitted on because they write informative posts with sources.

Actually first off I know skinny outside this board, personally. And actually no he's never claimed to be a "gangster" to anyone. Just you holy internet researchers assuming things again. Also skinny is not even a member on the rd forum and I can assure you would never sit there reading endless pages of bullshit written by some other loser so he can pass it off as his own to try and impress nerds like you and hairy, who like to act like their above everyone else and no one elses information is valid. god forbid could it ever be possible that someone on here could possible know things that these internet mob researcher nerds don't and it can still possibly be truth? I know you guys done think so, its like your egos get hurt that its a possibility that someone has more information than you do, and its also information you can't find on the internet (which in your eyes automatically make it false). As for hairy getting shitted on? If I'm not mistaken he's the one above me on this page who decided to shit on skinny for no reason, with you jumping in right behind him to make sure you sucked up all the lil dribbles of cum left on his lil dick after he got done jerking off to his new stack of mob news papers he printed off google.

You are a poet, buddy.

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 03/23/13 06:49 AM.

[Linked Image]