GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 259 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,958
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,662
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,543
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,487
Posts1,061,774
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #708313
04/04/13 01:59 PM
04/04/13 01:59 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Well eventually all the private guns not subject to background checks will disappear by attrition. This won't happen overnight, but it is a step in the right direction. Bottom line is if someone uses an illegally obtained weapon in the commission of a crime he/she will sing like a canary when caught if there is even a hint of a reduced sentence.

I think the whole "assault weapon" issue, unfortunately, is too fuzzy to be enacted, but the background check is not.

As for the clips, I claim ignorance, however no one needs a clip of 30 rounds, let alone several of them.
Maybe there should be some kind of restriction on bullets.

Have you ever been shot at ? If so you might change your mind?

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #708316
04/04/13 02:06 PM
04/04/13 02:06 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I have, as a matter of fact.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #708320
04/04/13 02:12 PM
04/04/13 02:12 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Today I listened to Monsieur Pierre on Megyn Kelly's show and he continued his mantra that background checks et al would not help and would only encumber law-abiding people. Well, weren't the shooters in Newtown, Aurora, Virginia Tech, and Columbine (just to cite a few) all law-abiding prior to the murders they carried out?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #708323
04/04/13 02:16 PM
04/04/13 02:16 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Well eventually all the private guns not subject to background checks will disappear by attrition. This won't happen overnight, but it is a step in the right direction. Bottom line is if someone uses an illegally obtained weapon in the commission of a crime he/she will sing like a canary when caught if there is even a hint of a reduced sentence.

I think the whole "assault weapon" issue, unfortunately, is too fuzzy to be enacted, but the background check is not.

As for the clips, I claim ignorance, however no one needs a clip of 30 rounds, let alone several of them.

let me ask you again, how is it possible to enforce backround checks on private sellers without a database of who has what? you cannot. if there is no way to enforce a law, despite how good it might seem, whats the point? again, as far as magazine capacity, who are you to judge what is necessary, particularly if you have little to no experience with guns in general? bullet control, please. these are the same tired arguments always made by people who on one hand, claim to be in support of the second amendment, while on the other hand welcoming any erosions of the rights of others simply because it doesn't effect them. its a damn good thing that we don't have a bill of needs! the states passing these laws should all be ashamed of themselves, as it has seemingly just turned into a race as to who gets the title of "toughest gun laws". add to that the blatant lack of knowledge possessed by those advocating the restrictions, and we are left with nothing more than a feel good cicle jerk.

case in point, Congresswoman Diana DeGette of colorado has recently come under fire for co-sponsoring a bill to further restrict magazine capacity in colorado, despite not knowing what they even are. this hack, when questioned, advocated the ban because after the people shoot the magazines, they will go away because they are "ammunition", and thus, over time they will disappear. regardless of your stance on guns in general, enough is enough with politicians pushing legisaltion that they either...

A: didn't even read, or

B: are totally clueless about.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/stephen-gutowski/co-sponsor-bill-banning-magazines-mistakes-them-bullets

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Gun Control [Re: Five_Felonies] #708327
04/04/13 02:22 PM
04/04/13 02:22 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Please pay attention. No one ever said that every person would obey the law regarding private gun sales. The law will be enforced a couple of ways: 1) A majority of the people who engage in these private transactions will obey the law.
2) Those who do not, and whose weapons end up being used in crimes will find themselves in huge messes. Let's say, e.g. someone bought a weapon and the sale was registered. Then that person sold the gun to someone else but failed to report it. When Ballistics shows who owned the gun, the registered owner is going to have hell to pay to get out of being charged with the crime (let alone civil liability for injuries). One or two of those will make people think twice about disobeying the law on this issue.

You know, this registration thing is a step in the right direction. Just because it is not 100% enforceable is not a reason to keep it from passing.
By that reasoning they should abolish speed limits on hiighways. They are not 100% enforceable either.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #708329
04/04/13 02:25 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
this is an example of the pointless restictions proposed in the now dead in the water legislation by that evil witch from california. please someone advocate how this makes any sense at all!

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #708330
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

You know, this registration thing is a step in the right direction. Just because it is not 100% enforceable is not a reason to keep it from passing.
By that reasoning they should abolish speed limits on hiighways. They are not 100% enforceable either.

Agreed. In fact, what laws are? Hey, let's put them all to the test ... 100% or bust.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #708331
04/04/13 02:28 PM
04/04/13 02:28 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

Mags are like Lawyers, You don't need one to YOU NEED ONE! smile

maybe a restriction on lawyers would reduce law suits! lol lol

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #708333
04/04/13 02:36 PM
04/04/13 02:36 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
DT:You know, this registration thing is a step in the right direction. Just because it is not 100% enforceable is not a reason to keep it from passing.

In New York Stae all handguns are in fact registered.

Come on DT, I think you are just trying to play with all of us.It most be a slow day down in trafic court!

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #708335
04/04/13 02:49 PM
04/04/13 02:49 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
someone bought a weapon and the sale was registered. Then that person sold the gun to someone else but failed to report it. When Ballistics shows who owned the gun, the registered owner is going to have hell to pay to get out of being charged with the crime (let alone civil liability for injuries).

so, the whole point of the new regulations are to prevent crime, but in this scenario the crime wasn't prevented. am i missing something here? its common sense that no law is 100% enforceable, but if the laws put into place are unenforceable, as well as ineffective with regards to the original stated goals of the legislation, why should they even be enacted in the first place?

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #708343
04/04/13 03:26 PM
04/04/13 03:26 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
I have, as a matter of fact.

In the war or on U.S. Turf?

Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: Five_Felonies] #708344
04/04/13 03:27 PM
04/04/13 03:27 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
this is an example of the pointless restictions proposed in the now dead in the water legislation by that evil witch from california. please someone advocate how this makes any sense at all!

FF couldn't you make a grip yourself

Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #708348
04/04/13 03:36 PM
04/04/13 03:36 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
FF couldn't you make a grip yourself

well, i suppose you could if you really knew what you were doing, but it probably wouldn't last too long! still, the point is that making the exact same make and model illegal because of cosmetic features is silly. for what its worth, most who have shot full power loads out of a 12 gauge with a pistol grip won't be getting any christmas cards from their wrist! lol

Re: Gun Control [Re: olivant] #708364
04/04/13 04:23 PM
04/04/13 04:23 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: olivant
Today I listened to Monsieur Pierre on Megyn Kelly's show and he continued his mantra that background checks et al would not help and would only encumber law-abiding people. Well, weren't the shooters in Newtown, Aurora, Virginia Tech, and Columbine (just to cite a few) all law-abiding prior to the murders they carried out?

I didn't have to listen to anyone today I can simply state my opinion that shootings by people are unpredictable and no matter what laws are put in place a lot of this will not change because the examples you listed above are all kids who took there own life...except The Batman kid...

Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #708553
04/05/13 12:31 PM
04/05/13 12:31 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
So much for the "registration doesn't equal confiscation" argument...

Quote:
A New York father has had his firearms all but confiscated after the Suffolk County Pistol License Bureau suspended his pistol license indefinitely over a perceived threat made by his 10-year-old son and two of his classmates at school.

John Mayer, of Commack, N.Y., told TheBlaze that the incident occurred on March 1. It was like any other day, the father explained. He put his son on the bus and sent him off to school.

Later that day, Mayer got a call from school officials informing him that his 10-year-old son and two other students were talking about going to a boy’s house with a water gun, “paint gun” and a BB gun. There had reportedly been a school yard pushing incident the day before involving the boys, excluding Mayer’s son, and they were seemingly talking about getting even in some way.

Mayer told TheBlaze that a teacher overheard the students talking and immediately called police and filed a report. He said the teacher told police something to the effect of, there’s a “kid with a gun, ready to go.” Mayer maintains that no serious death threats were made by the students. The Hauppauge Public School District has not returned several messages left by TheBlaze, therefore, it is not clear what they are claiming was said.

School officials then “interrogated” the boys, Mayer explained. It was later determined that the 10-year-old boys did not have access to a BB gun, paintball gun or any actual firearms.

The school’s principal later informed the father that his son would be suspended for two days for the incident. But the ordeal was far from over.

Mayer said police officers were then deployed to his home where he was advised by officers that they might have to confiscate his firearms, which he says were all properly stored and secured. “I just couldn’t believe what was happening,” he told TheBlaze.

The following Monday, Mayer got a call from the Suffolk County Pistol Licensing Bureau. He was reportedly told that his license would be suspended and police would arrive at his house the next morning to retrieve his handguns. Acting quickly on the advice of his attorney, Mayer transferred all 15 of his handguns to his friend to prevent them from being confiscated. He also transferred his long arms to a local gun store out of fear that police would attempt to confiscate them as well.

However, that hardly fixed the problem.

Mayer’s pistol license has been suspended until further notice and he says officials have informed him that the suspension could last until his son moves out of his home. His son is only 10-years-old, meaning it could be eight years or longer before his license is restored.

“All my handguns are gone,” Mayer said, letting out a sigh of exasperation.

“We’ve grown to such an absurd point now with firearms where kids can’t even be kids,” he added. He also brought up the fact that there are now students getting suspended for pointing their fingers like “firearms.”

A spokesperson with the Suffolk County Police Department told TheBlaze that the incident is still under investigation.

“The Suffolk County Police Department Pistol License Bureau is conducting a complete and thorough investigation into the matter. Based upon the investigation, his license has been suspended,” the spokesperson told TheBlaze in an email. SCPD declined to provide any additional information.

Mayer’s lawyer, New York firearms attorney James Murtha, told TheBlaze that Mayer does not have any history of mental illness or criminal behavior. He also noted that Mayer’s son does not have a history of violent behavior.

“We understand that in this day and age things can get perceived wrong,” Murtha said. “But we are talking about a child making silly comments. And now a man’s constitutional rights have been dramatically violated.”

Gun rights “mean nothing at all in New York,” Murtha lamented. “Firearms are thought to be some really evil thing here.”

In New York, he explained, a citizen can be a denied a pistol license if the pistol licensing department determines that person doesn’t have “good moral character,” an undefined term:

Eligibility requirements for the issuance of a pistol license in New York are set forth in Penal Law §400.00(1). Briefly, an applicant must (1) be twenty-one years of age; (2) of good moral character; (3) have not been convicted of a felony or serious offense; (4) state whether he has ever suffered from mental illness or been confined to an institution for mental illness; and (5) not had a pistol license revoked or who is not under a suspension or ineligibility order issued pursuant to CPL 530.14 or Fam. Ct. Act 894-a.

“A clear message has to be sent that the government can’t treat citizens this way,” he added. “Firearms are not frightening. Not a single one of my firearms has ever put on a pair of shoes, run down the street and killed somebody.”

Mayer is now pushing for New York to adopt legislation similar to Maryland’s S.B. 1058 or the “Reasonable School Discipline Act of 2013.” He says it would protect the rights of students and parents.

The legislation prohibits a principal from “suspending or expelling a student who brings to school or possesses on school property a picture of a gun, a computer image of a gun, a facsimile of a gun, or any other object that resembles a gun but serves another purpose.”

The bill also prohibits a principal from suspending or expelling a student for making a “hand shape or gesture resembling a gun.” The law does, however, reinforce a principal’s right to discipline students for performing “a direct act of violence against another student.”

Mayer first brought his story to the popular firearms website LongIslandFirearms.com, where he is a respected member, according to the site’s operator. The website is currently accepting donations to help cover Mayer’s legal fees.

Because we have not heard the police or school officials’ whole side of the story, this story may be updated. TheBlaze will continue monitoring and investigating this developing story.

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #708554
04/05/13 12:36 PM
04/05/13 12:36 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
^^^ that story is yet another example of a crazy overreaction. remember that 5year old girl who was suspended for bringing a hello kitty bubble gun to school as it was deemed a terroristic threat? threats should be taken seriously, but not at the expense of common sense.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/us/pennsylvania-girl-suspended

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 04/05/13 12:37 PM.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Five_Felonies] #708572
04/05/13 02:17 PM
04/05/13 02:17 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
^^^ that story is yet another example of a crazy overreaction. remember that 5year old girl who was suspended for bringing a hello kitty bubble gun to school as it was deemed a terroristic threat? threats should be taken seriously, but not at the expense of common sense.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/us/pennsylvania-girl-suspended

Common Sense has been dead for years! When someone says: You will not beleive this...you sure should.

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #708588
04/05/13 03:44 PM
04/05/13 03:44 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Our Gov't has none that's for sure!!

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #708663
04/05/13 09:53 PM
04/05/13 09:53 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
This is the area of "you can't do anything right". People bemoaned the fact that the graphic writings and drawings of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were ignored and if only the police had investigated their homes, if only Cho's mental illness had been reported to authorities so he would have been denied his guns....Yet, when the police respond to a report about kids and guns, they are over-reacting.

Did this father have the right to keep his guns in the house with this boy? We're pretty much only hearing the father's side, so, while it's tempting to say this was a ridiculous case, we shouldn't draw conclusions without knowing more.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Gun Control [Re: Sicilian Babe] #708774
04/06/13 01:08 PM
04/06/13 01:08 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

As usual SB has nailed the point.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Sicilian Babe] #709399
04/09/13 10:46 AM
04/09/13 10:46 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
This is the area of "you can't do anything right". People bemoaned the fact that the graphic writings and drawings of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were ignored and if only the police had investigated their homes, if only Cho's mental illness had been reported to authorities so he would have been denied his guns....Yet, when the police respond to a report about kids and guns, they are over-reacting.

Did this father have the right to keep his guns in the house with this boy? We're pretty much only hearing the father's side, so, while it's tempting to say this was a ridiculous case, we shouldn't draw conclusions without knowing more.

Sure hind site is always 20/20, and after any tragic event People cut it apart and try to blame others why things happen, but this is not that. This is a report done by a media person. Reporting what has gone on.

We can only hope that they are doing the job correctly and getting their facts straight before they print the story. As you notice the people being called out in the piece refuse to comment any further.

Is this any different then a women reporting an abuse and since you don't have the abusers side you throw it aside so easily, but I guess people can when they don't like the viewpoint the article is pointing out.

Looks like anything can be seen from a different viewpoint can't it.

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709402
04/09/13 10:51 AM
04/09/13 10:51 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Terrible accident in Jersey. I'm not sure where to put this, though. Because the four year old shot the six year old in the head with a .22 rifle, not a handgun or an automatic. So in all fairness, this probably doesn't belong in the Gun Control thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/09/pol...-in-new-jersey/

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709404
04/09/13 11:06 AM
04/09/13 11:06 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Terrible accident in Jersey. I'm not sure where to put this, though. Because the four year old shot the six year old in the head with a .22 rifle, not a handgun or an automatic. So in all fairness, this probably doesn't belong in the Gun Control thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/09/pol...-in-new-jersey/

Yes it does. Who are the morons that left a loaded .22 rifle out where a six year old could get his hands on it? Who was supervisiong this six year old.. or should I say not supervising him.

If proper gun control is passed, it would be illegal to permit someone who did not have a background check take posession of a weapon. I am assuming being six years old and unsupervised, disqualifies that kid from using a gun. There is an adult or two to be held accountable for this.

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709405
04/09/13 11:09 AM
04/09/13 11:09 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I have a question for everyone: How many people here are hunters? I do not mean someone who has gone hunting once or twice, but people who go hunting on s regular basis.

Moreover, I want to know how many people know hunters?

I am reading there are fewer than a million hunters in the U.S., so al this nonsense about protecting the "rights" of hunters applies to very few people apparently, and of course no where is there anything remotely close to banning those few people from hunting.

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709406
04/09/13 11:11 AM
04/09/13 11:11 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
There is an adult or two to be held accountable for this.

There better be mad.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709408
04/09/13 11:17 AM
04/09/13 11:17 AM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Yes it does. Who are the morons that left a loaded .22 rifle out where a six year old could get his hands on it? Who was supervisiong this six year old.. or should I say not supervising him.

If proper gun control is passed, it would be illegal to permit someone who did not have a background check take posession of a weapon. I am assuming being six years old and unsupervised, disqualifies that kid from using a gun. There is an adult or two to be held accountable for this.

think about what you just wrote there for a second. do you honestly believe the kid would have stopped, and realized that he didn't have a backround check done, thus putting the weapon down? it is not only silly, but also delusional to assume that. this is a tragic accident, nothing more, nothing less. should the gun have been secured, yes. do accidents happen, yes. kids eat prescription medication and die, kids run across the street and get hit by cars and die. kids practice wrestling moves on kids and they sometimes die. lets not do what certain people here always do by politicizing this, and trying to make these claims that the reason something like this happened was because the correct laws were not in place. this was an accident, plain and simple. it could have been prevented, just like every other accident, gun related or not.

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709409
04/09/13 11:19 AM
04/09/13 11:19 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Later that day, Mayer got a call from school officials informing him that his 10-year-old son and two other students were talking about going to a boy’s house with a water gun, “paint gun” and a BB gun. There had reportedly been a school yard pushing incident the day before involving the boys, excluding Mayer’s son, and they were seemingly talking about getting even in some way.

Mayer told TheBlaze that a teacher overheard the students talking and immediately called police and filed a report. He said the teacher told police something to the effect of, there’s a “kid with a gun, ready to go.” Mayer maintains that no serious death threats were made by the students. The Hauppauge Public School District has not returned several messages left by TheBlaze, therefore, it is not clear what they are claiming was said.

School officials then “interrogated” the boys, Mayer explained. It was later determined that the 10-year-old boys did not have access to a BB gun, paintball gun or any actual firearms.

The school’s principal later informed the father that his son would be suspended for two days for the incident. But the ordeal was far from over.

Sounds to me like the TEACHER jumped the GUN as you say and blew this one way out of line. The school did look into it and did not find anything, but that didn't stop the fire....

You can't just use these things to take away others rights. I know years from now after this guy has gone thru hell and back and many $$ defending his rights...you will hear " it is better to error on the side of caution" I hope he sues them all! The GESTPO found his guns in proper storage but still wants to use his licence as a pawn hanging it over his head without being convicted of any laws.

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709412
04/09/13 11:26 AM
04/09/13 11:26 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
I have a question for everyone: How many people here are hunters? I do not mean someone who has gone hunting once or twice, but people who go hunting on s regular basis.

I am reading there are fewer than a million hunters in the U.S., so al this nonsense about protecting the "rights" of hunters applies to very few people apparently, and of course no where is there anything remotely close to banning those few people from hunting.

I'm a hunter I killed my first deer with my car and a handgun though and before you any further DM another requirement im sure FS n FF agree with me instead of blackground checks everyone should read how to kill mockingbird and the daily apple to know what it is ..

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 04/09/13 11:28 AM.

Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709413
04/09/13 11:28 AM
04/09/13 11:28 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

Of all the people out there DT I thought you were smart enough to know that gun control has NOTHING to do with JUST HUNTING.
Or is it just your nature to pick at the little bits trying to justify the big issues?

I don't have to SHOW NEED to have, own or use a gun ! PERIOD!

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709414
04/09/13 11:31 AM
04/09/13 11:31 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: fathersson

Of all the people out there DT I thought you were smart enough to know that gun control has NOTHING to do with JUST HUNTING.
Or is it just your nature to pick at the little bits trying to justify the big issues?

I don't have to SHOW NEED to have, own or use a gun ! PERIOD!

Just because you carry a certain title doesn't make you smart, I agree with FS has he has counseled me in life with his literature to realize that I love being an American!!

Genovese Family."
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull