Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Get a life Golum! A word of advice, a little rogain will go a long way for you buddy.

I don´t need Rogain to be successful, buddy.
A word of advice, when someone is asking you a friendly question, don´t get defensive. It doesn´t suit you. In fact, it hurts you and your original argument.

Not a friendly question. By pic you mean the poster picasso who is supposed to be a genovese soldier If he knows the story about him, good for him, but im sure thousands of ppl across nj know that story as well. Please, if your not to busy cleaning his pipes, ask him what the guy who got shots name was. The man i heard the story from (who is a honest blue collar worker btw, not some wanna be mob guy) doesnt know. Unlike you, i do not browse tirelessly around multiple sites. I have been told hes the real deal and all that shit, but in the one thing ive read that hes said on here doesnt lead me to believe this guy is all knowing. Until im proved wrong, i think the opposite. Just some guy who likes to toot his own horn. Sound familiar mr success? Gloating about your success on the internet doesnt impress me, or make me envy you. But please continue to act like a know it all successful hard ass. It would make my day!