Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
These threads are always so fucking stupid that just by their title I know to stay away. But I accidentally clicked this one open today. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed rolleyes.

So in other words, the powers that be are going to close this topic as well anytime soon, no?

If people are going to continue to get into geographical pissing matches, then probably, yeah. My mob is better than your mob, blah blah blah rolleyes.

And you know exactly what I'm talking about, Sonny. These arguments always chase away the few remaining quality posters we have here. You're a perfect example. You're a high quality poster, but you've seen the bullshit and you hardly post anymore.

And I'll tell you, the other board is devolving, too. Not that I post there much because you know I don't. But they have their problems, too. These boards were better when they were a well kept secret. I'll take quality over quantity any time.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.