Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: fathersson

No wonder people think we have reached the end or near end of America as we once knew it.

Which "people" "think" this? You sound like Trump. Be specific. And while you are at it "America as we once knew it" WHEN? During Slavery? Before Women Could Vote? Before Social Security? After the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts? Before Medicare? After Roe v. Wade? Or is it since we have had a black president? I bet that sticks in your craw.

I learned a long time ago that skin color doesn't make the man!
I judge a man by what he does, or doesn't do, what he stand for or stands against or if he stands at all.

I can tell you this. I speak with a lot of people and most of them are older. (because of what we do). I hear from many many people here at the funeral home, social groups, buisness owners and such. AND THEY ARE NOT HAPPY AMERICANS!
They feel that there were better times for families, jobs and the way of life before and they all say they see or feel that things are going to getting worst and not better.

and if you really want to know about the Reagn Years seems to be what they say were good years for buisness and seeing things change for the better not heading down....More trust in our Govt

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!