Ok, I watch several of the cable channel series. With their odd seasons it's confusing as to what's on what day and when seasons start & end. Part of me was hoping I wouldn't find this interesting but I gotta say, I did enjoy the first episode. smile

Right away we can see the domineering mother, not to mention we know where Norman got his attraction to knives from. lol You couldn't help but feel sorry for a teenage kid who wants to join the track team but mom guilts him into not joining.

Didn't expect (at least not so soon) the violence with the former owner of Bates in the kitchen with Norman's mother (a little slice/dice action?) lol

I am not real sure yet if the actor playing Norman is right for the part(of course Anthony Perkins OWNS the role), but we'll see.

Btw, the original Psycho never really showed this, and tho we know Norman had a domineering mother, did you guys sense sexual attraction? uhwhat Was Norman Bates supposed to have been sexually molested by his mother? IF it does goes there, I hope it's not too explicit. Pretty sick

But, all and all, I did like the opening episode and will watch the next for sure.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/20/13 10:49 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon