Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I liked the premiere, and it should be interesting to see how it plays out. But I found it a little distracting that this prequel to Psycho was set in modern times with iPhones and kids texting. whistle

Ha ha ha!! That's right. It IS kind of backwards isn't it? lol I don't mind they modernize it. I've been by the Psycho house at Universal Studio, tho it's been years. The outside shot of the house on the series looks the same. I assume it is.

I remember my parents coming home from seeing that movie (1960?). They were all a-buzz about not only the famous shower scene but how it ended. lol I believe Hitchcock requested that nobody be allowed to into the film once it started (or something like that). I only saw it on tv a few years later. It would have been a good one to see at the movies.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/19/13 05:26 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon