Originally Posted By: abc123
However, it is understood that Eric Wilson was lying low in Northern Ireland at the time Amy vanished,and there is no evidence he was involved in the disappearance or issued any threat against Mahon.

I think this story has along way to go, Lucky Wilson was said to know about david lindsay alan napper July 2008 Rostrevor in County Down.

The disappearance of Amy Fitzpatrick occurred on New Year's Day 2008 in Spain.

i was there tat week in spain was all over newspaper when i was coming home, doubt that guy lucky had anything to do with it probably someone who doesnt like him trying to label him as a pedo,i mean they were trying to kill him & his brothers,at the time of her dad being told he was responiable,

also i always thought it was something to do with the step-dad....

In August 2008, the home of Mahon and Fitzpatrick's lawyer in Riviera del Sol was broken into and a laptop that was used in the search for Fitzpatrick was stolen. In addition, Amy Fitzpatrick's Nokia mobile phone was stolen. The 32-year-old lawyer, Juan José de la Fuente Teixidó, said the burglars got in to his property by forcing a locked garden gate. He said: "The stolen documents included confidential police reports about Fitzpatrick's disappearance. I believe the burglary was related to Fitzpatrick's disappearance. It makes no sense that they took documents which financially are worthless, and left behind all my expensive valuables like TVs, computers and music equipment.

seems they knew a bit too much about them for all the evedinece to dissapear?