I'd have to say alligators as well. As older teens my friend and I would drive down to Florida and visit different parts of the state. One year we drove deep into the Everglades for a couple days. Walking through some woods we came up to a half-dozen sleeping gators, I'm guessing about 50 feet away. Backed away slowly. lol Besides that, the most dangerous creature that attacked us in the Glades were the fucking mosquitoes! We were walking on some rocks across a creek, and I looked down at my white socks and they were now black, covered with mosquitoes!

Was canoeing in upper Florida and came across a baby gator sleeping on a fallen tree over the water. We got right up to it. But then wondered where the mother was, who probably wasn't too far away, so high-tailed it out of there.

Did a lot of camping as a kid (Scouts) and older, but never ran into any bears. Would never want to, either! Even trekking through the woods (Pine Barrens) now I keep a sharp eye out.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations