austrailia is home to some of the most dangerous creatures on earth, very scary! i've seen a # of black bears in west virginia, and even been pretty close to a few of them. they all run away quickly though, and there have only been about 23 fatal attacks in north america from black bears in the last 100 years or so, but its still a hell of an adrenaline rush!

i've seen a bunch of black widows, but the danger posed by them is vastly overrated. they have very small fangs that usually aren't even capable of penetrating clothing, and they just don't inject enough venom to really be life threatening to anyone besides the old, sick or young. however, much like bee's, some people will probably have an allergic reaction which could be trouble. a bite from one of them usually amounts to nothing more than a painful inconvenience for most, although its wise to get medical attention.

i've also come across a bunch of timber rattlesnakes, again in west virginia. they are considered to be the 2nd most dangerous snake in north america, behind the eastern diamondback rattlesnake. they can reach over 5 feet in length,although the few that i saw were all under 3. they can deliver enough venom with a single bite to kill a man, but usually just scurry away. still, the snakes we have over here are minor league compared to the bush!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!