Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
the way that i interpreted richie's post was that in his opinion, the problems facing the black and jewish communities might have been better addressed under romney, and they have made their bed and now they have to lay in it. whether thats true or not, we will never know, and its besides the point. describing a black person as black, or a jewish person as jewish isn't racist. just stop the constant fallback point of almost all liberals, trying to paint anyone with a different opinion as a racist.

Bullshit. I doubt you a few other locals would be as tolerant if he said the same about Italians. Looking at New England voting, especially Democratic demographic voting blocs, he probably does believe that too but SHOCKINGLY FOR WHATEVER REASON won't say that at BB.Net. Huh.

You know instead of cuddling Richie, maybe he should learn on his own how to talk or post like a human being instead of like an animal? Who knows, learning from his mistakes might beat some "heart" into him? Maybe a hardhat can help him out?

Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
Thanks 5 felonies exactly right. So you only commuted 5 felonies your practically a law abiding citizen compared to me smile

Now you'll tell us about how your best friends are blacks and Jews. Like Mel Gibson!

Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
Hey Obama got reelected so what do white people know nothing.

Now don't be anti-caucasian too!

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

By him coming out in support of this he effectively guaranteed a Tea Party challenge during his next re-election.

Will those whacks even be around in '16? 3 years might as well be 30 years, and with how fast that issue has turned in less than a decade...I'm willing to bet $10 imaginary dollars that he won't face a challenge because of that particular issue.