Originally Posted By: Sparrow
There is a restuarant right by my house, literally 50 feet away from my house, Valbella, in Greenwich, CT, and also a strip club, which is also 2 minutes away from me, named Beamers which I believe was being extorted by, I think, Underboss The Genius Meagle.....

Beamer's and ValBella are only two minutes apart if you're traveling by helicopter tongue. But I get what you're saying. They're close enough.

For the record, the owner of Valbella---his name is Dave---was paying protection to the Gambinos long before the thing with Megale.

As far as Beamer's being extorted by Tony? Pffft. That piece of shit Harry ran to Tony (a guy he knew ALL HIS LIFE) for help when some geriatric clowns from up the line were trying to shake him down. Tony sent them packing with their tails between their legs, and what did he get for it? That fucking Harry wore a wire on him. I don't condone what the mob does, but neither do I condone setting up a lifelong friend who was only trying to help you.

Also, I know this guy, although we're not friends, I know for a fact he was trying to become mobbed up at one point and he committed this crime, word around town was he recieved a lot of money for doing this... although you all might know more about it?

That kid is about as mobbed up as Justin Bieber. Stupid young guys getting drunk and going off half cocked trying to make a name for themselves. But it just goes to show how much everything has has devolved. There was a time they could have gotten themselves killed for torching that place, even if they were just stupid kids.

By the way, first post, new to the forum. thanks for all your information!

Welcome to the boards, buddy smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.