Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I think when you remember who Joe Fosco and Frank Cocanante are and given their various uncles, fathers and cousins (not to mention their social circles) they have a bit more credibility than your average Joe. They grew up with these guys. They continue to associate with these guys to a certain level. This isn't random corruption that you can Google and connect the dots with. This is very local corruption that someone outside of Elmwood would never know about.

Frank Cocanante for those who don't know him is a lifelong Elmwood Park resident who grew up with Frankie Calabrese Jr., Centracchio's daughters, Albie Vena and others. He has some rather infamous cousins not to mention his father "Jasper."

So I would pose the question to others...who are you going put more stock in...posters on this website or two guys who grew up in mob neighborhoods (who still reside there) with fathers, cousins and friends involved with the Outfit? lol

First, I'd keep in mind that it's 2013. Not 1963. Second, I think I'll go with the FBI and whatever indictments come forth. Third, I'd take the comment that "Outfit guys are as powerful today as any Illinois politician" with a dump truck of salt. And finally, I'd recognize the same script that we've seen from one Outfit fan boy after another when I see it.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.