------------------
1) Pink Floyd
2) Iron Maiden
3) Megadeth
4) Rush
5) Kiss

FAVORITE SONGS [numbers stand for above bands]
---------------
1) Dogs, Pigs(three different ones), On the Turning away, Time, Welcome to the Machine, Have a Cigar, Echoes, A Great Day for Freedom, In the flesh?, The Final Cut, The Gunner's Dream... god.. too many to name..

2) The Trooper, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Prowler, Aces High, Children of the Damned, Can I Play with Madness, Hallowed be Thy Name, Holy Smoke, Quest for Fire, Run to the Hills, Killers, Number of the Beast... again, too many to name em all

3) 99 ways to die, crush em', Almost Honest, A Tout le Monde, Angry Again, Go to Hell, Sweating Bullets, Trust, Skin o' My Teeth, Diadems, Holy Wars, Liar, Lucretia, Peace Sells, Symphony of Destruction, Wander lust.

4) Working man, subdivisions, limelight, tom sawyer, fly by night, 2112, best I can, Bravado, Cold Fire, digital man.

5) Strutter, Shout It Out Loud, Love Gun, Hard Luck Woman, Detroit Rock City, Cold Gin, Creatures of the Night, Good Girl Gone Bad.

TOP 5 FAVORITE ROCK ALBUMS
---------------------------
1) Animals
2) Powerslave
3) Peace Sells...but who's buying, or Rust in Peace.
4) 2112
5) Kiss Alive(it was awesome.. admit it), and Hotter Than Hell.

I dont know what kind of car Jesus would drive, but I know it would be an automatic. Its really hard to down shift with a hole in your hand. -Jim Norton