Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Leonetti is a sociopath and he has been rationalising his involvement in all those homicides with that line "we only killed bad people" pretty much from day 1 after he flipped. I haven't watched it in awhile but i think i remember him saying it in the Underboss documentary he did and pretty much all the interviews he's done over the years.

On a side note i thought it was pretty crazy when Scarfo snapped at Phil while they were locked up in the holding pen and Nicky said he blamed Leonetti and his mother (Scarfo's sister) for driving his son Mark Scarfo to his suicide attempt.

"The way she would scream and holler at him and that vein would come out of her throat. This is your fault. You and that witch sister of mine, your just like her"

What a totally dysfunctional family the Leonetti/Scarfo's were. No wonder Leonetti's father took off and never came back.

My heart aches for Mark Scarfo. I only learned about him this past year, and the story definitely took a little bit of my romance with mob away. Not to mention Mark was absolutely beautiful. But, with Leonetti using that as his "tipping point", I question the sincerity.

While I only have a bachelor's in psychology, I have studied psychopathy for past 14 years, and you cant "flip" on your genetics. One need only read Leonetti's 'acknowledgment' paragraph to grasp who he is.

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren