Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: Mignon
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: fathersson
The mood in the chamber was anti-goverment. Several people said most gun owners would not comply with the new law.

Then they should go to jail. You can't pick the laws you like.

rolleyes

So, we can simply decide which laws to obey, and which laws to disregard? Nice society you're building there. Of course, given that you didn't actually post any words, perhaps I'm misinterpreting that eye roll. Please explain if that's so.

Well, if they makes ones that are wrong, or do not allow people to have a say in them.
I don't see a problem with people not following them, If they care/want to risk the penalty.
Like speeding on the thruway, not one car is doing the speed limit, but you may be the one pulled over! What about these speed traps hey have to make $$ with fines.

A place here has 4 count them 4 signs that say 40 MPH in three blocks then around a curve they drop it to 30 MPH and ten feet after the sign behind a row of hedges sits the cop cars pulling everyone over to make money. Is that fair? but it is the law....They set you up with the first signs just to tag you. You go before the judge because you feel that you have been wronged and the judge say Quilty pay the clerk $175. ($100 fine $75. court cost). Now me I just give it to a brother mason who works things out with the system. shhh wink

Ever spit on the sidewalk? Cheat on your taxes? or even cross the street againt the light? Do you license you pets?
Lets look back at history...a place called the Boston Tea Party! wink

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!