Originally Posted By: JacklynnPetropoulos

Im not really impressed. Its really easy to say all he says after serving 5 years, 5 months, and 5 days...despite admitting over 20 murders. That disgusts me as a citizen, as a lawyer, as a human being. Not only that, but he is profiting off it all. Again, Im just as guilty because I purchased the book (well I didnt, but guilted a friend into buying it for me. lol).

I dont like him. And maybe that biases me toward the book. Not to mention that I wasnt 8 pages in and I find a typo, and then a second one on pg 17. (sorry Im an editor, and I sleep with red pens near me).

I noticed typo's throughout the book, more of those to come.

Well sure Leonetti is a lowlife, but 99% of the guys in that life are too. What were you expecting? All these guys are nothing but a bunch of parasites who could give 2 shits about anyone. They lie, cheat, steal and murder to get what they want. Leonetti is just one of many. The only reason he most likely even wrote the book was for the money and hope of one day selling the story to some hollywood studio. He freely admits he sleeps like a baby these days and really has little remorse for what he's done.

He puts it all on his Uncle Nicky. lol