GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 581 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,963
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,674
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,545
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,862
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: TonyBoy117] #698940
02/23/13 01:32 PM
02/23/13 01:32 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
He's right within Russian OC there's a majorly disproportionate amount of Jewish guys, not exactly of the Meyer lansky mold but Russian Jews nonetheless, just much more Russian culturally

Sorry thought he meant Bugsy Siegal, Meyar Lansky, ect
I consider russian gangsters who are jewish, russian gangsters. Not jewish gangsters

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 02/23/13 01:33 PM.
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: red] #698969
02/23/13 02:48 PM
02/23/13 02:48 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: red
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
in california.. armenians have the best rackets for sure.. just google armenian power... theyre pulling like 50mil medicare scams, along with just about anything else you can think of... those fuckers love money more than anyone ive ever met, theyre hungry.. and surprisingly smart

exactly what is a med scam?

Google armenian power or medicare fraud bust.they're the fucking masters at fraud, medicare, bank fraud, credit card fraud. He's how the medicare thing works,they set up fraudulent medical businesses using stolen physician identities.After becoming licensed Medicare providers and submitting claims, the fake office billed the government, which would pay money to fraudulent bank accounts.
I remember I heard they were way into saying patients needed like 4 prostetic arms and legs and shit, they're like 100k a piece, haha and billing medicare for that for each single patient.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: dsbaloo] #698976
02/23/13 03:14 PM
02/23/13 03:14 PM
mott street manhattan
red Offline
redboots
red  Offline
redboots
Made Member
mott street manhattan
nice work dsbaloo its ppl like and their research that keep this site alive. saluti your my friend

armenian power then put up an office with a doctors credentials and bill, what happens when the billing inspectors come around inquiring about their claims how do they manage them. cos the inspectors do come around.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: NickyEyes1] #698985
02/23/13 03:34 PM
02/23/13 03:34 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
He's right within Russian OC there's a majorly disproportionate amount of Jewish guys, not exactly of the Meyer lansky mold but Russian Jews nonetheless, just much more Russian culturally

I consider russian gangsters who are jewish, russian gangsters. Not jewish gangsters

Culturally they may be Russianized even though most of them still wear a chain with Jewish star attached to them. Ethnically they are still full blooded Ashkenazi Jews.
Funny thing is, their surnames are very Jewish while their first names are often Russian. ( Evsei Agron, Vladimir Beigelman, Boris Nayfeld, Mikhail Rabo,...)

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: red] #698987
02/23/13 03:43 PM
02/23/13 03:43 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
armenian power then put up an office with a doctors credentials and bill, what happens when the billing inspectors come around inquiring about their claims how do they manage them. cos the inspectors do come around.

hopefully, they are able to stay active long enough to make a decent amount of money, and move on and set up another. common sense tells you that these kinds of operations aren't set up for the longterm, as is evident by the constant busts resulting from medical scams of all sorts, although i'm sure there are exceptions.

on the topic of armenian OC, i remember hearing a while back about a scam involving stolen credit cards. basically, the stolen card would be used to purchase gas for people who would pay 1/2 price in cash to the card holders. i remember hearing that some of the lower level guys were pretty brazen and would just hang out at the gas stations and approach people who they thought would be interested. simply use the card until its flagged/declined, and then move onto the next one. from what i remember this would mostly take place in and around north hollywood, which i believe has the largest population of armenians outside of armenia.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: TheKillingJoke] #699016
02/23/13 05:55 PM
02/23/13 05:55 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Culturally they may be Russianized even though most of them still wear a chain with Jewish star attached to them. Ethnically they are still full blooded Ashkenazi Jews.
Funny thing is, their surnames are very Jewish while their first names are often Russian. ( Evsei Agron, Vladimir Beigelman, Boris Nayfeld, Mikhail Rabo,...)

This is true but lots of the same RUssians ended up in Israel anyway. A good friend of mine goes to Israel every year and they have parts of Israel now that are like completely Russian now so times have changed. These guys ain't Jewish in the way most of us tend to think but they are Jewish, just Jews that grew up in another culture.

Just like other religions Jews can come from all kinds of places. Just remember Jewish is a religion not a Woody Allen opera about an out of work screenwriter with neurotic hang-ups deciding to bang some underage broad cos he's having a mid-life crisis over on the Upper East Side.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/23/13 06:02 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #699017
02/23/13 06:01 PM
02/23/13 06:01 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
It ain't more the 70's when there were mainly Russian Jews, nowdays they're a minority in Russian OC.

Russian criminals are smart people, they know it's easier to pull off a million scam than just going on the street and cashing in money from local stores or setting up drug operations. However, the type of Russian criminal groups differ. The more organized groups are up in those scams they pull off. Lower level groups are into extortion, murder for hire, drugs and the list goes on. What is common that large groups, have the head administration - the brains that work in the big scams and such shit, and for examole the lower part of the group are into low stuff. That's why Russians are those people, they get into everything and make money from everything.

About Polish OC in USA, I've heard there the Greenpoint Crew that was a so what organized crew. They were into luxury vehicle theft, drug trafficking, firearms, extortion, stolen property and even credit card fraud. In Poland there were the previously mentioned groups, but there are a lot more other small time groups there now that operate in low type level crime.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: Five_Felonies] #699019
02/23/13 06:08 PM
02/23/13 06:08 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

hopefully, they are able to stay active long enough to make a decent amount of money, and move on and set up another. common sense tells you that these kinds of operations aren't set up for the longterm, as is evident by the constant busts resulting from medical scams of all sorts, although i'm sure there are exceptions.

on the topic of armenian OC, i remember hearing a while back about a scam involving stolen credit cards. basically, the stolen card would be used to purchase gas for people who would pay 1/2 price in cash to the card holders. i remember hearing that some of the lower level guys were pretty brazen and would just hang out at the gas stations and approach people who they thought would be interested. simply use the card until its flagged/declined, and then move onto the next one. from what i remember this would mostly take place in and around north hollywood, which i believe has the largest population of armenians outside of armenia.

Really ironic you bring that up. I lived in east hollywood for 2 years, literally a few blocks away from little armenia, well anyways I stopped at the gas station and my audi was literally on 0 gas was driving on the gas light for likr 2 days, anyways this armenian kid who was about 17 was trying to sell gas, I started bullshitting with him cause I saw the AP (armenian power) tattoo on his hand. Anyways I had 0 dollars on me and he was offering me a full tank for 30$. I told him I was honestly broke and on the gas light.. So he's like well pull your car up, so I pull it to the pump and he pulls out literally 50 debit cars from his pocket and a little sheet of paper that had all the pin #'s on them.. He filled up my car (70$ worth of gas) for free.. Was a nice kid but he had seriously 50 of his family members lined up at the gas station giving them all gas with someone eles money.. They're always scheming. They love using the skimmers too, they will place them over the existing card thing on the atm and get every persons card number whop uses the atm, and they put a cel phone camera usually looking at the key pay, so they get the card #s and the pins. Then go around to atms pulling the limit out of like 500 cards, lkimit it usually 300-500. You do that with a few hundred cards in a day, that's a lot of fucking money

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #699022
02/23/13 06:26 PM
02/23/13 06:26 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
That doesn't surprise me those skimmers are a problem. That happen to father he got win of it didn't file a police report just went to the bank and told them about the incident I believe they changed his debit

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: ThePolakVet] #699025
02/23/13 06:39 PM
02/23/13 06:39 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
It ain't more the 70's when there were mainly Russian Jews, nowdays they're a minority in Russian OC.

Russian criminals are smart people, they know it's easier to pull off a million scam than just going on the street and cashing in money from local stores or setting up drug operations. However, the type of Russian criminal groups differ. The more organized groups are up in those scams they pull off. Lower level groups are into extortion, murder for hire, drugs and the list goes on. What is common that large groups, have the head administration - the brains that work in the big scams and such shit, and for examole the lower part of the group are into low stuff. That's why Russians are those people, they get into everything and make money from everything.

About Polish OC in USA, I've heard there the Greenpoint Crew that was a so what organized crew. They were into luxury vehicle theft, drug trafficking, firearms, extortion, stolen property and even credit card fraud. In Poland there were the previously mentioned groups, but there are a lot more other small time groups there now that operate in low type level crime.

I wonder if the Polaks got anything going on in Buffalo these days. In Chicago some Cops used to call the Insane Popes the Insane Poles cos they had so many members Polaks on the North Side but I think these gangs had all ethnics depending on the neighborhood though I don't know how active these are today.

There was a book about the Polak mob in Buffalo during the Prohibition era so they had some shit going on dating back there and they had some pretty heavy hitters in Chicago around the same time for sure and with the Polaks coming over here in more numbers than most other Europeans you'd think there'd be plenty of raw recruits.

This is th elink if you ain't heard of this book:- http://www.examiner.com/article/book-launch-at-go-buffalo-workshop

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #699026
02/23/13 06:42 PM
02/23/13 06:42 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Yeah those skimmers are a huge. Problem, I know some persian/lebanese/armenian kids who had them set up on bank atms where they even put a keypad over the original one so it logged all the pins.. They had them set up at gas stations too, and also a hotwings place they owned and anyone who paid with a car they would swipe it through the skimmer.. If you want to watch how it all works you can watch this thing on youtube called american underworld, they follow a guy through the whole process from skimming the cards, to getting a visa gift card and putting the stolen info on it and then going and buying ipads then slanging them on craigslist all in the matter of a few hours, the best way though is when they get the debit numbers too then you make the gift card with the info, put it in the atm and pull out straight cash,

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #699031
02/23/13 07:06 PM
02/23/13 07:06 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Bulgarian gang in New York in 1970s ? drugs heroin gang.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: cookcounty] #699065
02/23/13 09:03 PM
02/23/13 09:03 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I diagree with that most mobs because it's mostly the GDs and some Black P. Stones. The reports seem to focus on this internal strife then generalize that most of the other gangs is going into decentralizing factions when it's not true.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #699067
02/23/13 09:06 PM
02/23/13 09:06 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
The Insane Popes are still active but very small and it's split into 2 different factions; Northside Popes & Southside Popes.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: NickyEyes1] #699078
02/23/13 09:34 PM
02/23/13 09:34 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
[quote=TheKillingJoke][quote=NickyEyes1]

I read online that there is polish oc in greenpoint, Brooklyn. They are called greenpoint crew. I agree with you aboit about the greeka. Does anyone here know about greek oc? I read there was in nyc and philly but I'm not sure it it's true.

I lived afew years in astoria and my friend is greek.The crimainals there are all about money.Its not like Lcn or bikers how their is a hierachy its purely on what crime is commited for the day who has the most experiance is the leader for the day.If its say robbing a bank the guy with the most experiance will be the leader than the next day if its a truck hijack a new guy will be leader BUT from what my friend told me its all about gambling.Greeek people love gambling more than asians do in their culture it is not seen as a bad thing like it is for western anglo people its just seen as an activety.No joke my friend started gambling when he was 14 he new everything about bets and handicaps his father taught him

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: BlackFamily] #699087
02/23/13 09:48 PM
02/23/13 09:48 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
The Insane Popes are still active but very small and it's split into 2 different factions; Northside Popes & Southside Popes.

Is a white gang and what crimes do they do?

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: tiger84] #699088
02/23/13 09:49 PM
02/23/13 09:49 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: tiger84
[quote=TheKillingJoke][quote=NickyEyes1]

I read online that there is polish oc in greenpoint, Brooklyn. They are called greenpoint crew. I agree with you aboit about the greeka. Does anyone here know about greek oc? I read there was in nyc and philly but I'm not sure it it's true.

I lived afew years in astoria and my friend is greek.The crimainals there are all about money.Its not like Lcn or bikers how their is a hierachy its purely on what crime is commited for the day who has the most experiance is the leader for the day.If its say robbing a bank the guy with the most experiance will be the leader than the next day if its a truck hijack a new guy will be leader BUT from what my friend told me its all about gambling.Greeek people love gambling more than asians do in their culture it is not seen as a bad thing like it is for western anglo people its just seen as an activety.No joke my friend started gambling when he was 14 he new everything about bets and handicaps his father taught him

Do you know if they are involved with LCN? Do they pay street tax to.one of the families?

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: NickyEyes1] #699097
02/23/13 10:20 PM
02/23/13 10:20 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
My friend never spoke on it but from what ive read the greeks pay the lucheses in certain areas were its seen as mafia turf.I think the reason for this is that there is not a large greek population in NYc compared to Italian ameriacn or prican or black and irish.

From when i lived there is alot of kim kardashian look alike and this was before anyone knew who KK was lol

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: tiger84] #699099
02/23/13 10:23 PM
02/23/13 10:23 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
My friend never spoke on it but from what ive read the greeks pay the lucheses in certain areas were its seen as mafia turf.I think the reason for this is that there is not a large greek population in NYc compared to Italian ameriacn or prican or black and irish.

From when i lived there is alot of kim kardashian look alike and this was before anyone knew who KK was lol

Greeks pay because if they didn't the Italians would stick them in one of there ovens! Fat side upside down first! Also Kim Kardashian is Armenian her fat ass up first!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: NickyEyes1] #699102
02/23/13 10:28 PM
02/23/13 10:28 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Started back in the 50's as an white gang then into the 70's it became mixed. It's still mostly white and I'm not for sure what there involve in since there around the same size as the new jersey crime family.

- African Proverb
Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: EastHarlemItal] #699159
02/24/13 01:51 AM
02/24/13 01:51 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Greeks pay because if they didn't the Italians would stick them in one of there ovens! Fat side upside down first! Also Kim Kardashian is Armenian her fat ass up first!

Yes thats y greeks pay italians because there is not alot of them so if they tried to stand on there own they would get wiped out.Its all a numbers game In NY mexicans get pissed on by the blacks and the latin KIngs BUT none fucks with them in LA because there is too many of them.

And yes KK is armenian but the thing about greeks are they look armenian/middle eastern and the other half they look europeon its funny combo my friends dad looked arab and his mom looked german.There must be alot of mixed fuckin in that countries history lol

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: NickyEyes1] #699971
02/26/13 06:47 PM
02/26/13 06:47 PM
OldSmoke Offline
Made Member
OldSmoke  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: abc123

Jewish OC still going in USA ?

That pretty much ended by the 40s/50s

A lot of the Russians gangsters are Jewish, let's not forget Israeli crews (who are usually Russians emigrated to Israel)As far as Jewish-American? Doubt it but there might be some guys like Chris Rosenbergs working for LCN.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: OldSmoke] #699984
02/26/13 07:19 PM
02/26/13 07:19 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Russians gangsters are Jewish, ? True. Ukraine Jewish are the main group but people refer to them as the Russians in east europe they fear Ukraine gangs more then anyone.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: OldSmoke] #700044
02/27/13 05:09 AM
02/27/13 05:09 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OldSmoke

Jewish OC still going in USA ?

That pretty much ended by the 40s/50s

A lot of the Russians gangsters are Jewish, let's not forget Israeli crews (who are usually Russians emigrated to Israel)As far as Jewish-American? Doubt it but there might be some guys like Chris Rosenbergs working for LCN.

Russian/Ukrainian Jews that emigrated to Israel are mostly seen as part of Russian organized crime.
Israeli crews are mostly Jews with origins in a Middle Eastern country, in about 70% of the time they are Moroccan Jews ( Abergil clan, Abutbul clan, Dumrani clan, Alperon clan- the Alperons actually came from Egypt but share the same ancestry as the Moroccan Jews). Georgian Jewish clans are also seen as part of the Israelis. In Antwerp we have the Melikhov and Biniashvili clans. Both from Georgia and not to be fucked with, to put it mildly.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #700314
02/28/13 05:17 PM
02/28/13 05:17 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Turkish OC anyone ?

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #700326
02/28/13 06:37 PM
02/28/13 06:37 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Russians gangsters are Jewish, ? True. Ukraine Jewish are the main group but people refer to them as the Russians in east europe they fear Ukraine gangs more then anyone.

Not all of them are Jewish.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #700332
02/28/13 07:01 PM
02/28/13 07:01 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Turkish OC anyone ?

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
are you his bodyguard or lawyer?

Ah, the memories...Am I back in sixth grade?

you sound like a hillbilly that thinks OC has color barriers

I'd love to reply to that but, unlike what you usually do, I did read your quoted post and still can't find a plausible relation to my previous statement. So I'm just going to quietly ignore that.

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: LuanKuci] #700340
02/28/13 07:45 PM
02/28/13 07:45 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Turkish OC anyone ?

are you his bodyguard or lawyer?

Ah, the memories...Am I back in sixth grade?

you sound like a hillbilly that thinks OC has color barriers

I'd love to reply to that but, unlike what you usually do, I did read your quoted post and still can't find a plausible relation to my previous statement. So I'm just going to quietly ignore that.

you quietly ignored me by responding to my replay

you're a real scholar

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: cookcounty] #700354
02/28/13 09:02 PM
02/28/13 09:02 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
you quietly ignored me by responding to my replay
you're a real scholar

Scholar...
The "facts" that you've spread around gbb.net so far elevate most of us to the level of Ph. D. Fulbright selectees.

Back on topic:

Does anyone have some info regarding non-AB, non-1%s mostly/strictly white OC groups in rural America?

Re: USA, Crime Group' s in2013 not italian OC group's [Re: abc123] #700419
03/01/13 06:05 AM
03/01/13 06:05 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Turkish OC anyone ?

Don't think they are very active in the USA. Turks and Kurds go hard in Europe though. Especially Great Britain, Germany and the Netherlands have seen a major influx of Turkish and Kurdish gangsters.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull