Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Originally Posted By: JacklynnPetropoulos
Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Originally Posted By: JacklynnPetropoulos
"It is difficult to chart the history of the Philadelphia Mafia, given its frequent personnel changes caused by the violent deaths of several of its members."

Quote from 3rd Circuit opinion in United States v. Pungitore, 910 F.2d 1084 (3d Cir. 1990).
Wonderful quote and very true

He was an associate of Stanfa's Florida crew...
There are literally so many of them, its almost hard to catch them all. I'm just now reading through a 3rd Circuit opinion from 1983 involving the Chestnut Hill Lincoln Mercury Dealership staged robbery, a bunch of numbers operations and loansharking from the late 70s where govt had wiretapped Frank's Cabana Steak House, Tyrone DeNittis Talent Agency, and C. Warren Check Cashing Company. For some reaason, Carl Ippolito was found incompetent to stand trial and I havent gotten to why yet. Before the trial even started, 5 of some 12 defendants were killed -- Bruno, Phil Testa, Narducci, Sindone, and Simone; and Pat the Cat was whacked pending the appeal. Lol.

I've heard all these people obviously except for Carl Ippolito? What family was he with?

Attached Files CarlIppolito.png

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren