Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Im not the smartest guy in the world, however when the phrase "answer me" a question, then I can look left an inch and see Springfield Mass I feel safe to make an assumption he is asking about Mass law. Thats just me though.
He might be meaning also, is it a state or federal warrant, in which case i'd assume its a state one.

Either way, all warrants are Habious Corpas. There are no limitations.

There are circumstances under which a warrant can become "stale" and thus thrown out but without going into too much detail thats an exception not the rule.
If there is a warrant for someone's arrest and that person is evading it, or otherwise unable to be found the warrant stays viable. As Oli pointed out there are 51 Jurisdictions in the States and DC and then there is Federal Jurisdiction, so there are different rules that apply depending on the jurisdiction and the totality of circumstances.

As for other posts, two things: 1) Just because the person who asked the question has Massachusetts in his profile does not mean the warrant is a Massachusetts warrant. The first rule of law is "Never assume anything."
Second, it is spelled Habeus Corpus means to deliver the person to the court.

Moreover, since the question has to do with parol and probation I would add if this warrant involves a violation of parol and/or probation it is not likely to expire ever.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."