I've heard between D&P, the car dealerships, and Aurba he's out of the game. I know that their book and loansharking is still intact and a profitable one at that, there also banking of the poker machines shit there in every bar between here and Rockford. Speaking of Rockford i've spent some time there they gotta nice book and theres still money out there granted its not alot but i think for the 5 or 6 guys it a modest money maker. I heard something about solly d maybe having some juice but i dont belive it the guy is a OLD man. Nick F hasn't been heard form since he was realeased but i know he had some cash put away so it would make sence but then agian he could be under the rader. It's really just a guessing game i know there's a pecking order but as far as a herarchial orginagtion i just dont know between the different crews and what not i think alot is been up for grabs since FS, but please if you know anything im all ears its nice to have a convo with another windy city poster without talking about the Outfit being all powerful and 100+ Made guys on the street.