I am from NYC bloomberg is a man of many faces. What ever gets him into office that is what he is. Now it doesn't matter even he figured out he can't be elected again. In his first election public advocate green was nominated as the democrats. Bloomer is a democrates but ran as a republican. He got guiliani backing only because Giuliani hated green.

Then bloomberg bought the election.

Gov cuomo they started to talk about how great he was as a governor a week after he got elected. He did not do anything to warrant that praise except be a democrat. Maybe one other thing having a hot girlfriend.

Now let's get to Weiner. He got in because his mother is big in ny public school system. He was a speaker at some of my kids school graduations. He did not even have a law degree. Shummer got him in as a congressmen.

Then he goes before congress and he acts like he is a tough guy. He is a mamas boy in real life who likes to take pictures of himself and send them to people. He did it right after and before he gets married disrespecting his wife.

I confronted him one day just for kicks. He was in a big van not too far from where I live. Van was full of voters I talked down to him and then said I thought you were a tough guy your a mamas boy. That was a fun day at least for me.

Only the unloved hate