As I understand it, when the organization started it did not make people and while being dominantly Italian, particularly in its upper echelons, it brought in many non-Italians as well. In the early days throughout the glory days of the 50s and 60s, non-Italians such as Jake Guzick, Gus Alex and, probably most prominently, Murray Humphreys, rose to its upper echelons.

Sometime later (according to Ivy the 70s) they started making "making" people (though i think certain factors in the organization have always regarded it as silly) and since then I don't think you can really peg any non-Italians as having become actual members of the Outfit. It also seems to have become more Italian-centric in the sense that it is harder to think of non-Itlians who have played a significant role recently like Alex or Humphreys.

Dorman was the head of the Teamsters' pension fund--of course the Outfit was going to partner up with them if they could.

Szaflarski for whatever reason is the video poker king.

But, like I've said, I've never heard anyone suggest either one was a member, and I doubt either one of those guys would have any interest in becoming a member.