BillyCrystal isn´t my favorite host either, i much prefer Steve Martin, he was hilarious last year. but i Guess he has this way to keep thinGs repectable and not embarass anyone, he´s the riGht Guy for it, since all the Academy wants is a niGht without bloopers and blunders (i´d loved to have some ohwell ).

Bill Murray was my favorite for best actor frown but still a well-deserved win for Sean Penn. he really kept his cool up there (well, more than others)

the only award that LOTR did not deserve IMO was that best sonG award. (yeah, but i won´t start that all over aGain...)

basically all the oscar-nominated sonGs usually bore me to death(apart from Eminem´s 8 mile last year), but that Bellevue Rendezvous SonG really wasn´t bad, at least not Your Annual Oscar Ballad.

as for the score:
hottest male: adrian brody
hottest chick: Naomi Watts (and am i the only one who thouGht Scarlett Johansson was cute?)

"i understand you have to deal with a lot of people who try to seem more important than they are. In my case the reverse is true." -Tom Hagen