Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
There was a seal that died in action. In his will he requested Ted Nugent to play at his funeral. The president put a stop to that. I am sure the googlers will doubt that story and check it out so do it. President Obama is a cock sucker. He did not even go to the seals funeral with the most confirmed kills. Double silver star winner whose funeral was in cowboy stadium. As I said Obama his a cock sucker.

Any one going to Watch Obama state of the union address. He seems to think we need more stimulus the fucking idiot

Just for the record...I don't think calling Obama those type of names makes your point any better. In fact it discounts any real value it may have.

Reason with facts not name calling. Leave the name calling to people who have little or nothing worth saying. whistle

and just so you don't think I didn't read your post: there are many people who say that is what Obama likes to do to keep popular. Give away more money to keep the masses from seeing that he hasn't taken care of the economy.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!