Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
first you claim no chart was ever posted stating the syndicate has 50-80 made men active, inactive or in jail. now you're admitting that there was a chart but those numbers were inflated.

No, I said no chart showing 50-80 members from the FBI was posted on the forum.

Quote:
now you're claiming that nick calabrese gave the names of 60 made men but they didn't differentiate if they were made or just members. common sense will tell you that the government asked him to name as many made guys as he could in open court. not too mention steve warmbir specifically said calabrese named 60 made men. so either you can't read or you're a liar, and we know you can read

We really don't need to know what Calabrese meant, i.e. living, dead, etc. or whether the journalist got it right. We have statements from two different FBI officials telling us the membership. You're just grasping for any reason to ignore those numbers because you think they're too low and that just kills you and your image of the Outfit. Sorry pal, that's reality. Save yourself a lot of time and go sell your BS somewhere else. Because nobody is buying it here.

so what calabrese said in court doesn't matter?

i'm sure he knows who most of the made guys are but you don't believe him