GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 670 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,782
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,345
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,417
Posts1,060,549
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 36 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 35 36
Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695851
02/11/13 05:05 PM
02/11/13 05:05 PM
J
JacklynnPetropoulos Offline
Button
JacklynnPetropoulos  Offline
J
Button
This is the story I saw on the news! And I look up to see this image and still now cant help my giggling.

[img]http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/17540226/mob-talk-ralph-natale[/img]

Now, mind you, in December 2008 I learned that my one time highschool crush was one of the Fort Dix Six and was trial - him and his brother (another one of the 6, both attended my 15th bday party at my house). Meanwhile, in Dec 2008 I was finishing up my third semester in law school and a year later found myself in a mock trial advocacy course being taught by known other than my former crush's defense attorney (who was also the attorney in Rabbi Neulander case the 2nd time around).

Those are my little claims to fame. My Fort Dix Six story is an interesting one; more so than my running past good ole Ralphie.

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695861
02/11/13 05:31 PM
02/11/13 05:31 PM
J
Button
J
Button
Here is a link to Nicodema's criminal docket. His prelim is scheduled for Feb 20th. He's facing 6 counts, with murder and conspiracy to murder being most serious of the six. He has a private attorney (shocker!). I'll look into the specifics of Philly's statute for murder of a witness and see how it works. I didnt know that it was a death penalty qualifer.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0050662-2012

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695863
02/11/13 05:36 PM
02/11/13 05:36 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: JacklynnPetropoulos
Meanwhile, in Dec 2008 I was finishing up my third semester in law school and a year later found myself in a mock trial advocacy course being taught by known other than my former crush's defense attorney (who was also the attorney in Rabbi Neulander case the 2nd time around).

You talking about Mike R? You went to school with those wannabe terrorists? LOL! They lived on Cooper Landing Road in one of those apartment complexes if my memory is correct.

I actually know the lawyer pretty well who repped Neulander the first time around and got him that hung jury. He was also the lawyer that got Joe Mouse out of prison early from Mousie's last bid. Jeff Z. i haven't seen him in a few years now but our paths have crossed several times over the years, nice guy and a good lawyer.

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695871
02/11/13 05:48 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
I'll look into the specifics of Philly's statute for murder of a witness and see how it works. I didnt know that it was a death penalty qualifer.

So far they've just hit Nicodemo with standard murder charges. No mention of DiPietro being a CI or potential witness. But if they do hit him with those he's looking at a possible death penalty case.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695872
J
Button
J
Button
When you are referring to Mike R. you mean the lawyer right? If so, then yes. He still teaches the course at my old school every semester. He is a demanding beast as a professor and makes everything look so easy. His wife is the brain behind the enterprise, while he is mouth. His performance (being on trial, that is) is damn near flawless. Rabbi Neulander asked Mike to represent him in an appeal and Mike declined. I toured Trenton State Prison back in Summer 2009, and all the guards love him. Says he is an outstanding prisoner. lol. He is still on the old death row, which now serves as the celeb wing.

As for the FortDixSix, yes I actually went to school with 4 of the 6. The 2 younger Dukas, who portrayed themselves as NYC badboys (I had no clue they were here illegally, since you have to damn near give blood samples to get into CherryHill school system); nor did I have any clue they were Muslim, but then I didnt know anything about religion other than Catholicism at the time. They were always very secretive. I had a bf at the time (who was friends with them)so luckily it didnt go anywhere. My dad still tried sending me to my room (in my apartment) 12 years after the fact.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695875
02/11/13 05:54 PM
J
Button
J
Button
Oh yes in deed he is! It definitely is an aggravating qualifer. Maybe I can try to see if "shotgun" (no pun) is available for courtroom seats. lol.

"At the time of the killing, the victim was or had been a nongovernmental informant or had otherwise provided any investigative, law enforcement or police agency with information concerning criminal activity and the defendant committed the killing or was an accomplice to the killing as defined in 18 Pa.C.S. § 306(c), and the killing was in retaliation for the victim's activities as a nongovernmental informant or in providing information concerning criminal activity to an investigative, law enforcement or police agency."

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695876
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
I toured Trenton State Prison back in Summer 2009, and all the guards love him. Says he is an outstanding prisoner. lol. He is still on the old death row, which now serves as the celeb wing.

I think Neulander is still at Trenton State. I'm kind of surprised he's there because thats where they usually send the real hardcore worst of the worst guys in NJ. There's alot of murderers doing their time at other less hardcore prisons.

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695878
02/11/13 05:58 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Oh yes in deed he is! It definitely is an aggravating qualifer. Maybe I can try to see if "shotgun" (no pun) is available for courtroom seats. lol.

"At the time of the killing, the victim was or had been a nongovernmental informant or had otherwise provided any investigative, law enforcement or police agency with information concerning criminal activity and the defendant committed the killing or was an accomplice to the killing as defined in 18 Pa.C.S. § 306(c), and the killing was in retaliation for the victim's activities as a nongovernmental informant or in providing information concerning criminal activity to an investigative, law enforcement or police agency."

No shit? Oh man, Nicodemo might really be screwed. I didn't know they brought up that DiPietro was a CI yet. Those are some real serious charges.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695879
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Jackie I'm sure your familiar with rocco cipparone jr. He represented me and got a very favorable outcome. Turns out he tutored the prosecutor in my case in law school. Anyway when I first met w him we sat down and discussed my situation, what he could do for me,and payment (quite a lot). When we were done he asked me if I had any other questions. I asked him who was one of his most notably clients, and he said the fort dix six. I responded "didn't they get life?" This guy looks at me dead serious and says "no, life plus thirty years" hahaha I almost pissed myself.

Re: philly update [Re: Wilson101] #695880
02/11/13 06:01 PM
02/11/13 06:01 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I asked him who was one of his most notably clients, and he said the fort dix six. I responded "didn't they get life?" This guy looks at me dead serious and says "no, life plus thirty years" hahaha I almost pissed myself.

LOL! That really is pretty funny. Lawyer humor i guess.

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695881
02/11/13 06:02 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Oh my love! You are very right and yet so wrong. It would take me a good hour to type out a fantastic answer for you (or him if I were pretending to represent him). And I would have to read up on more of the specific details of the case. But, I will say from the outset, the feds generally only charge a case if they can win it; hence why the feds have a great conviction record. So when they lose, as they did just recently, they take it as a major blow.

I will take a little more time to reread your response and reply with a more substantive response. And I am by far not 'big shot' and I am the first to point out how corrupt lawyers are.

Finally, you may be better off representing yourself in a case, if it werent for all the procedural and evidentiary rules you will be required to know and comply with despite your lack of training. Which is why most self-rep cases fail. Now, there are, and I have personally seen, some defendants during sentencing cite the statutue number and precise language of a law and some judges have even been known to say that appeals written by prisoners on their own behalf are often better than those writtten by any attorney.

Expect my response in the near future, counsel! smile

Don't pay no attention to me I was just bustin your chops. You see I wriggled out of a few tight corners in my time so now with such profound wisdom in mind I like to think I can cut through the crap and do the Houdini on any charge no matter how slam dunk the case.

If a lawyer unraveled this guy out of this jam I would be impessed. If they got a plea down to third degree I'd be impressed. But anyway it's nice to have this insight from someone who really does knows the law. Great to have your input Jacklynn smile

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695882
J
Button
J
Button
He is still at Trenton State. And its NJ's highest security prison and b/c of his "celeb" status he is there. I cant remember the one dude who is also on that wing (I wanna say Ambrose Harris) that has been completely sectioned off, even from the rest of the celeb wing and only a very select few (i.e., 2 or 3) COs that will go near him. He is that unpredictable.

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695884
02/11/13 06:04 PM
02/11/13 06:04 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
He is still at Trenton State. And its NJ's highest security prison and b/c of his "celeb" status he is there. I cant remember the one dude who is also on that wing (I wanna say Ambrose Harris) that has been completely sectioned off, even from the rest of the celeb wing and only a very select few (i.e., 2 or 3) COs that will go near him. He is that unpredictable.

I hate that worthless fuck Ambrose Harris. I think he killed a girl i knew. He was never charged but i think it was him. Similar to another case he was involved in.

Re: philly update [Re: Wilson101] #695885
02/11/13 06:09 PM
02/11/13 06:09 PM
J
Button
J
Button
If Gotti and Merlino were "Hollywood mobsters", Rocco is the definition of "Hollywood defense attorneys"....He went to Widener as well. And you must have paid a pretttty penny to even sit down with him. I think, but not sure, he is with same firm that rep'd Beanie Sigel and Cassidy in their cases.

Bigshots like him absolutely looove the attention when they talk about their big clients, whether win or lose.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695887
02/11/13 06:12 PM
02/11/13 06:12 PM
J
Button
J
Button
Well, he did one good thing in his life; taking and completing the contract on Mud Man. Guards were telling that story and said it was absolutely nuts. That guards "couldnt/wouldnt" do anything. Just stood there behind the locked doors and watched.

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695889
02/11/13 06:15 PM
02/11/13 06:15 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Well, he did one good thing in his life; taking and completing the contract on Mud Man. Guards were telling that story and said it was absolutely nuts. That guards "couldnt/wouldnt" do anything. Just stood there behind the locked doors and watched.

Mudman Simon was another worthless piece of shit, no big loss there, but with Ambrose Harris it's personal and i mean real personal. I know a few people who would love to have a crack at that asshole. You have no idea.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695890
02/11/13 06:19 PM
02/11/13 06:19 PM
J
Button
J
Button
Heard that...He actually just requested (and was denied) early release. LOL. He cant even be housed with the other high security inmates, let alone the genpop. Yet, somehow courts are going to grant his release into the real general population, i.e., society. Takes a few screws loose to try that one.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #695894
02/11/13 07:07 PM
02/11/13 07:07 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Mudman Simon was another worthless piece of shit, no big loss there, but with Ambrose Harris it's personal and i mean real personal. I know a few people who would love to have a crack at that asshole. You have no idea.

Wasn't mudman a warlock or pagan mc member or something?

Re: philly update [Re: Scorsese] #695897
02/11/13 07:14 PM
02/11/13 07:14 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Wasn't mudman a warlock or pagan mc member or something?

Warlock back in the 1970's and maybe the early 80's before he was sent to prison. I think he killed his girlfriend because she wouldn't gang bang his buddies. A real POS. Then after he was released from prison for that case he ended up killing a cop like maybe a week or 2 after he was released. Thats why he was at Trenton State when he was killed by Ambrose Harris.

Re: philly update [Re: JacklynnPetropoulos] #695922
02/11/13 08:32 PM
02/11/13 08:32 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Heard that...He actually just requested (and was denied) early release. LOL. He cant even be housed with the other high security inmates, let alone the genpop. Yet, somehow courts are going to grant his release into the real general population, i.e., society. Takes a few screws loose to try that one.

Released? He was supposed to be executed. Then when Corzine got rid of the death penalty i thought all the death sentences were changed to Life w/o parole. No?

Your telling me this guy might get released in the future? Unbelievable! He'll kill again as soon as he's back on the street...no doubt about it. He's a real animal.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695950
02/11/13 11:09 PM
02/11/13 11:09 PM
J
Button
J
Button
Yes, all of Corzine's fans (death row inmates) were converted to life w/o....BUT, NJ, unlike PA, isnt a life w/o means life WITHOUT parole. Thus, life inmates can petition for early release and potentially have a judge grant the petition and be let out. With that said, Harris wont even see the door out of the celeb wing, let alone any of the doors. That prison has INTENSE security. All prisoners are behind 2 sets of doors which separate the administration offices and freedom. Everyone, COs included, have to go through full security and hand over their guns.

3 years later, I can still smell the inside of the prison in my hair. One of the other legal interns for NJ AG's office that went with my group on tour, got through 15 minutes before she felt physically sick and 3 COs had to escort her out. LOL! It was in the middle of July, 90 degrees outside, in there no less than 110 degrees. OMG! You get the point. I didnt eat lunch or dinner that night (not only had half a day left at the AG's office, but then had to drive from Trenton back to Delaware). I told people, I would kill myself before going to that prison. The average sentence is Life! lol.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695965
02/12/13 12:26 AM
02/12/13 12:26 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Yes, all of Corzine's fans (death row inmates) were converted to life w/o....BUT, NJ, unlike PA, isnt a life w/o means life WITHOUT parole. Thus, life inmates can petition for early release and potentially have a judge grant the petition and be let out.

Just another reason to hate NJ. mad

3 years later, I can still smell the inside of the prison in my hair. One of the other legal interns for NJ AG's office that went with my group on tour, got through 15 minutes before she felt physically sick and 3 COs had to escort her out. LOL! It was in the middle of July, 90 degrees outside, in there no less than 110 degrees. OMG! You get the point. I didnt eat lunch or dinner that night (not only had half a day left at the AG's office, but then had to drive from Trenton back to Delaware). I told people, I would kill myself before going to that prison. The average sentence is Life! lol.

I couldn't take being in that place (TSP) on a good day, but with no A/C i'd probably hang myself.
Hell with that. lol

Thanks Jacklynn, you've been very informative.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #696024
02/12/13 11:59 AM
02/12/13 11:59 AM
J
Button
J
Button
Giancarlo, if you ever do find yourself in TSP, immediately act crazy. The psych ward IS AIR CONDITIONED! Granted, you may be in a cell alone and naked with video cameras on you, but nonetheless, Id take that over the smell of that place.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #696077
02/12/13 03:25 PM
02/12/13 03:25 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Giancarlo, if you ever do find yourself in TSP, immediately act crazy. The psych ward IS AIR CONDITIONED! Granted, you may be in a cell alone and naked with video cameras on you, but nonetheless, Id take that over the smell of that place.

Hey the psych ward is where all the good meds are. lol wink

Meds and A/C sure sounds alot better to me then being in gen pop with all those other mass murdering lunatics in a 110 degree sweatbox.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #696089
02/12/13 04:28 PM
02/12/13 04:28 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
The jails here in Georgia are air conditioned to the max! It keeps down diseases. When your inside, the most valuable commodity is a sweatshirt. Every time i got out I gave mine to the coolest dude in the pod. The other guys were looking at me with daggers. Oh well...

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Re: philly update [Re: SilentPartnerz] #696099
02/12/13 05:16 PM
02/12/13 05:16 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
The jails here in Georgia are air conditioned to the max! It keeps down diseases. When your inside, the most valuable commodity is a sweatshirt. Every time i got out I gave mine to the coolest dude in the pod. The other guys were looking at me with daggers. Oh well...

Sounds good to me, throw in a private cell with some cable tv and if you really have to do some time thats the place i could deal with for a few years.

Can you imagine being in a texas prison with no A/C during the summer and working on one of those chain gangs in the 110+ degree heat? Just too brutal for me, thats why i don't even visit texas. panic

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #696101
02/12/13 05:20 PM
02/12/13 05:20 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Yea I remember in my younger days getting locked up at the district in south philly on 24st. I always bailed out before having to go to CFCF, the city jail. Here in Philly you are in the district for at least 24 to 48 hours before you see the judge over the phone to set bail and if its a Friday night you won't see one till Monday. The AC is blowing so hard that the guys start putting toilet paper in the holes of the vents.I was so pissed and cold because I was in shorts and a t shirt because that night it was a warm spring night. I was told it blows like that because of the diseases as well. I am not sure what the city jail CFCF where Nicodemo is is like except for that friends have told me its overpacked and you don't get out at all really. And there aren't to many white guys.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #696104
02/12/13 05:29 PM
02/12/13 05:29 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Has Nicodemo been indicted on these charges? I'm not even sure if PA uses grand jury's so i might be a little off on that. After he's officially indicted i think he's entitled to get full discovery and can see exactly what they have on him and what they don't.

I bet he won't go to trial for at least another year though.

Re: philly update [Re: spmob] #696165
02/12/13 09:34 PM
02/12/13 09:34 PM
J
Button
J
Button
The juvie lockup in philly is what is really overpacked. "Booking" area there is a big cage. Sometimes not even room to sit! lol.

Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #696168
02/12/13 09:51 PM
02/12/13 09:51 PM
J
Button
J
Button
Giancarlo, Nicodemo's preliminary hearing which is when judge will decide if there is enough evidence for case to go to trial (formally charged which is equiv of formal indictment). Prosecution does not show its hand and I'd be shocked if judge throws out charges. Defense attorneys (thus the client) are not ENTITLED (prosecutors can hand over before) to full discovery until 10 days prior to TRIAL in municipal (which is court Nicodemo is in).

Page 13 of 36 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull