Originally Posted By: cookcounty
if you're a member of RD forum then you know goddamn well somebody posted the chart because you saved it to your computer just like i did. i wouldn't be able to tell you whether or not it's still on the website to this day but there was one posted on RD forum within the last 6 years

There's been several Outfit charts of various sizes posted on the RD over the years. But none from the FBI. Just from posters on the board.

Quote:
you can find an fbi chart from the 1990s that listed 7 chicago street crews, that means they had the strength to have 7 different crews. why would you not be able to believe that they have the strength to have between (50-80 made men arctive, inactive, or in jail just 25 years later?

25 years is a long time. You're apparently not very up to date on the Outfit you so know and love. During the "Family Secrets" case in 2007, the feds listed 4 remaining crews - Elmwood Park, Grand Avenue, Cicero, and 26th Street. More recently, one FBI source said the Outfit is now down to "two or three crews." I could posts the links to these if you want but you'd probably just ignore them anyway.

Quote:
the syndicate doesn't kill each other very often and all of the members of a secret society just didn't up and die in the same year. italians are pretty healthy so they tend to live into their 70s because there ain't that many stresses in their communities

The Outfit has had almost 30 members die in just the last 15 years alone.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.