Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
i am not going off of any chart composed by members of a messageboard

if anybody on this forum is a member of the RD forum then they should search for the fbi chart that i'm referring to because it's on there

I'm a member of the RD forum and have been so for over 6 years. And I'm here to tell you there is no FBI chart showing 50-80 members posted there or anywhere else.

if you're a member of RD forum then you know goddamn well somebody posted the chart because you saved it to your computer just like i did. i wouldn't be able to tell you whether or not it's still on the website to this day but there was one posted on RD forum within the last 6 years

you can find an fbi chart from the 1990s that listed 7 chicago street crews, that means they had the strength to have 7 different crews. why would you not be able to believe that they have the strength to have between (50-80 made men arctive, inactive, or in jail just 25 years later?

the syndicate doesn't kill each other very often and all of the members of a secret society just didn't up and die in the same year. italians are pretty healthy so they tend to live into their 70s because there ain't that many stresses in their communities

Last edited by cookcounty; 02/10/13 06:21 AM.