Originally Posted By: cookcounty

naw it was actually a real fbi chart

i got it from the realdealforum so it might still be on there

i'm sorry that it pains you to hear this but it was a real fbi chart and it stated that they have between 50-80 made men, active, inactive, or in jail

No, it's not an FBI chart. Like I said, two posters (specifically mcscott and Atardi) made that chart. Mcscott is, of course, author Scott Bernstein, who has written books on the Detroit and Chicago mobs. And he says he got his information from the CCC and the feds. However, while not ignoring the good information he does provide, I don't take his numbers at face value. He seems to inflate the membership totals for both families. We can all look at the exact quote from the FBI in 2007 that cites 28 members. But then Scott and Atardi come up with a chart a few years later that lists over 90+ members? Something doesn't add up. Judging by your name, I'm sure you're more than happy to go with whichever number is the biggest. It's obvious your goal here is to represent your hometown crime family as best you can. You wouldn't happen to be the same guy who went by the name "cookcountyrowdy" over on the RD years ago, would you?

"We have 28 made members of the Chicago Outfit roaming in the Chicagoland area. We have over 100 associates of the Chicago Outfit."
- Robert Grant, FBI (2007)
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5681103

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.