Originally Posted By: klydon1
Pennsylvania's Attorney General today eliminated the Florida Loophole, which had previously allowed commonwealth residents, who had been denied concealed-carry permits in PA, to apply for a CCP in Florida, and then carry a concealed gun through a reciprocity agreement that had been in place since 2001. Florida permits will be honored only if the carrier has documents proving residence in Florida.

I was reading about this earlier today.

I have a friend who lives down south and told me a couple years ago that he was applying for a carry permit in Delaware and i asked him why you coming up north, why don't you just get it where you live? So he told me it was easier to get approved in Delaware then the state he lives in but that the Delaware permit was good in his state. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about until today when they were talking about Florida and Pennsylvania. When he told what he was doing i was thinking it must of been something illegal but he swore it wasn't. To me why would Delaware approve someone who didn't live in the state, didn't do business in the state and only time he was there is when he would be driving through it to get to visit his family in Jersey.

Unreal you can do that kind of stuff, i really thought he was out of his mind and would get arrested but now i know he knew what he was doing. Huh, interesting you could do that legally.