Originally Posted By: LCN1987
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I had a big argument with a guy on another board about these guys in New Orleans. I think they do exist and maybe even have mob connections. But that's the extent of it. This guy was using them for his argument that there's still a family in New Orleans. Of course, all of his sources just went to his blog.

Atleast he didn't use his head as a source, am I right Ivy? lol

He also kept referring a report done by the New Orleans MCC Crimnal Intelligence Division. Of course, no actual link to this report ever came. He claimed it said Joseph Gagliano was the boss, Michael T was the captain, and the family's soldiers included Charles Farese III, Frank Gagliano Jr., Anthony Di Piazza, Nofio Pecora Jr., Felix Riggio, Joseph T, Victor Tusa, Anthony Tusa, Barry La Bruzzo, Herbert Barcotto, and Gregory Lola.

If I had to guess, I think he did what a couple other posters on the RD forum did years ago with Milwaukee and St. Louis. They do research online, come up with various Italian names....many actually real and some of them with real OC connections. And then, with that raw material, they basically construct their own family, complete with ranks and all, and then try and pass it off as legit. Then, people who are a little too gullible look at this chart, take it at face value, and believe there are still viable families in Milwaukee, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.