Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
Originally Posted By: azguy
I spent an afternoon Googling and reading a few months back and while family may be an overstatement they have a good size crew in an organized structure and are still making guys.

They are working the traditional mob rackets and have some ties in Florida and with Colombo's in NY...

They are there and working, no doubt...

Strap in azguy! You're gonna catch hell from some of the folks on here for that comment. LOL Not me mind you, but its comin'!

Hey dont look at me! Haha just messin with u.. I think there could be an active family there just not these tufa-ro assholes. I dont buy any of the sources... It sounds like the same guy, always on a blog, or watever claiming these guys are boss. Its possible but i think the more likely scenario is its just some nut who wants to google his own name and see NO BOSS. Like that lefty della university bullshit. Thats a total fuckin hoax, just fuckin career spammers. Like those apocalypse survival guide book writers, just mindless drivel. Anyways... Like i said, there could easily be a family there thats under the radar. Imo, the possibilty of it happening anywhere in the us without there being reports/indictments on it is the greatest is the NOLA area. Think, its corrupt, racist, filled with vice trade, legal gambling, large (ungentrified) italian population, and for the most part southerners are oblivious about lcn unless theyre italian. I dont mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but i could see a completely different family, or one that more or less broke away from the influence of the Marcello family... Who btw are legends down there. Super wealthy family, had a lock on that city, still very, very influential.