I'm glad a lot of people talked this out,because I was not enjoying this site anymore.You say 1 negative thing and your jumped on by some.I want to clarify something,the other day I said nothing is going to happen to ''Bent Finger Lou'' and right away a certain poster was like you must be him or something stupid.My reasoning is wouldn't it be kind of obvious who was behind it.Why would anyone want that much heat? Do I agree with what Monacello did.absolutley not,but its so obvious how bad the feds want these guys,why make it easier for them.Attitude goes a long way and maybe Borgesi would be out now if he held back a little more.I remember years ago when Joseph Ciancaglini was convicted in 1982 for something and the feds said he would have been a great boss,they really respected him.When Johnny Chang got found guilty with that guy[can't think of his name] shaking down drug dealers in the northeast back in 1989 after the verdict he went up and shook the prosecutors hand and the state cops and other people part of the prosecution.Like he said ''hey you did your job''.Do you think if that ended in some kind of mistrial they would have gone back after him?Probably not,the mutual respect was there,sometimes that temper can really hurt you.You don't have to kiss ass ,but just be a little smarter.