thats too much even for me giancarlo! besides the price, something like that can really mess up your wrist, and thats no joke! as for the price of the ammo, i guess it goes back to ying and yang. sure, its crazy expensive, but my guess is that after shooting it once, you will be unlikely to try it again! as far as the legality of rounds over .50 caliber, i think it varies from state to state but i believe that generally anything over .50cal is labeled a "destructive device", and is highly regulated by the BATF similar to full auto weapons, supressors, short barreled shotguns ect. kinda silly in a way seeing as a gun like that is more likely to do damage to the shooter rather than innocent people!

i couldn't even imagine the recoil generated by either of those two rounds, and in a revolver to boot! a few years ago when i was in new hampshire doing some work, i was given an opportunity to shoot a .505 gibbs. the round was the size of a small cigar, and the recoil was terrible, even out of a real heavy double rifle. i fired 2 shots, and had a bruised shoulder for more than a week. i know my limits, and that revolver is too much for me, but give it a go if you are a glutton for punishment panic

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!