Originally Posted By: fathersson
Fun maybe, funny, could be...but no way in hell does he without a doubt portrays the shooting community in the best light possible.

I'll take your word for it, that it is just a goofy video, just like those jackass videos. wink

i guess thats where you and me might see a little differently then. to me, anybody who has fun with their guns safely is doing nothing imo to draw negative attention to the sport, or firearms in general. its quite the opposite to me, as they show that adults can be trusted to have fun with things that some see as nothing more than dangerous and un-necessary. guns, at least for me, are for self defense first and foremost, but if they just sat around all the time, thats no fun at all. i wish to hell that i lived in an area where i could just go out back and blast away at stuff, but sadly i don't, although i'm working hard to hopefully make that a possibility in the future. like i said, check out some of the other videos he posts and you will see what i'm talking about.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!