Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
What do you think of shooting rats in a horse barn when the horses are out? Is that a control condition.

How do you guys like the smith and Wesson combat master peace with the 4 inch barrel. It is a real nice gun don't you think.

Is that similar to the S&W model-19 357mag combat special? They stopped making them but they were really popular over the years. S&W have made some real good firearms, especially the ones tuned up and slightly modified at the S&W Performance center.

I had a 357 Colt Python that i wish i didn't sell. Used to really like that one. Same with a Franchi SPAS-12 Shotgun i once had but traded it in towards another gun. Can't buy those things anymore. I've had many real nice guns over the years but i usually sell or trade one to get another, that type of thing. Not trying to build up an arsenal or anything. These days i usually stick to pistols when i go to the range, and i've been looking at a nice SIG Sauer pistol i've been thinking of picking up. Had a few SIG's over the years and never had any problems with any of them.

So what guns do you guys own and like to shoot? Hunting rifles? Pistols? Bazooka's? lol wink