Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
I think it all comes down to Flacco. If he has the type of game he's had the past three then it will be much closer. But I don't think he will be that consistent, and I think the 49'ers defense will get to him. And I'm curious to see how the Ravens plan their defense against this pistol offense. The 49'ers made Green Bay look foolish, and the Falcons thought they could defend it, but San Francisco changed their game plan completely. It just gives too many options and Colin Kaepernick's skill set along with the unpredictable attack plan from Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman makes it a tough task for the aging Ravens team.

My guess is Frank Gore has a huge day, running and pass catching.

I hope you're right, but Flacco has played well in five years of playoffs. Kaepernick hasn't even played enough games to establish a benchmark for consistency. I base my prediction on Kaepernick facing by far the best defense he has ever seen, and playing on the biggest stage ever with only nine career starts in his pocket.

He might have a Jake Delhomme game from the SB ten years ago or so where he had the worst first half of a SB ever, but then had the best half of a SB qb in the second half.