WTF!
I just came back from the sheriff's office where you go to get your gun's register and your license if you want to apply for one. (I was there to add another one to my carry license)

They have the best people who work there! They treat you like gold and never hassle you. They are true professionals.

We always chat while I file my paperwork and today was no different. I asked what the waiting period was for new people applying for a REG. License, The next appointment to take an application in to their office is MARCH 15 TH 2014 ! ! !
Then you may have 6-8 Months before background checks are done and a judge signs off after that.

So you could be waiting almost TWO YEARS if you start today and get your name on the list.
In New York you must register in your home county. So you just can't sneak into a smaller one out of the way some where and try and beat the system.
Damn, Thank GOD I have mine already. I wouldn't even want to try to get another CARRY License, It would takes years!

How about this for another form of Gun Control.

You can get your learner permit to drive a car at 16 and it takes you about an hour to take a small test and walk away with a learners permit...go figure!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!